• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moobabe

Holy shit Tyler - "worth every penny" "he's the one and only Antony Martial"

And now it's upstaged the Benteke goal. An overheard kick. From 18 yards.

He doesn't need to do shit, he's only 19, one game at a time and stop spoiling the party we have going on here.

Lol. £36m (and up to c. £55m fee)... he better deliver at least double digit goals this season or else there will be doubts. Age will temper expectations, but there will definitely be questions/doubts if he doesn't show enough promise this season.

Kid has huge pressure due to the transfer fees and label of next Henry. Look at what happened with Falcao, Di Maria, etc. Didn't live up to the hype/fee and didn't last in Utd.

Brinbe

Legendary start to his United career.

Backline is a complete 180 from last year, they're really steady now (credit to Blind/Smalling) along with the midfield. Martial and his pace/skill have give us a dynamic we've definitely lacked. Would like to see more from Memphis though.

AcridMeat

Banned
Didn't expect the game to blow up like this in the second half. Damn happy it did, I'm still buzzing after seeing that Benteke strike.

norinrad

The problem with Liverpool's setup is, no one is feeding Benteke and that's pathetic.

Btw Lovren will be back next week to torture Liverpool fans hahahahahahahaha

Cappa

Banned
Like I said when he was bought Anthony martial is well worth the price he will be better than Thierry Henry when it's all said and done

AcridMeat

Banned
The problem with Liverpool's setup is, no one is feeding Benteke and that's pathetic.

Btw Lovren will be back next week to torture Liverpool fans hahahahahahahaha
And Ings was playing midfield...they really missed Coutinho that game.

Barca Atletico now woooooooo!

raven777

Overall game of two halves. First half was one of the worst match between these 2 clubs I have ever seen. Second half was quite fun and there were some great goals.

Tubie

Surprised the ref allowed Barca to play in this uniform. The colors are kinda similar, since the back of Atletico's kit is red.

The tactical genius at work.

Liverpool are just utterly embarrassing. Rodgers and half the squad need to be shown the door.

We actually have a good squad, its just Rodgers doesn't know how to win games with the players he have.

Like I said when he was bought Anthony martial is well worth the price he will be better than Thierry Henry when it's all said and done

Fucking hell, Martial. Worth every goddamn penny. Brilliant.

Calm down Man U fans, that goal was against Liverpool's defense.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Could be going to Chelsea at this rate!
qCJl17s.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom