• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes

Banned
Hard to call this one. Hopefully Utd get a few shots on goal in the second half. And create more than one chance.

If it feels like de ja vu.... It's because I said this right before the start of the match.

This is the story of our season thus far. So no surprise.

norinrad

It's like 2 relegation teams playing. What a fucking joke. Take off Depay at half time.

I would rather see Martial.

I rather take off Fellaini, Martial to the right with Mata behind Herrera upfront. Adnand was sent away so Herrera could claim his rightful place, but so far he's been shit.

Liverpool could still win on the counter. You'd bet on Benteke to score if he got one good opportunity.

LVG has to sort out the attack; meaningless domination at this point.

I am ready for Martial. He might actually make us quick going forward instead of letting Liverpool get into position before we do anything.

It looks like shit in person, I ended up buying the champions league third kit. The material and color in person makes it seem like a pajama

It was the material that made it look nice! I don't really like the weird extra bits of fabric on the sleeves and bottom though, so weird.

When two poor teams with players playing out of position play against each other. No quality (apart from Schwieni)

He's only got 15 minutes left.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Liverpool were completely surprised on that free kick. Amateur preparation, Fraudgers gotta go.

Lol Chelsea lol. I relish this train wreck. Huge result for City to get a win at Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom