• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Did anyone really expect Allardyce to be something else then a crook? Don't see this a scoop, rather him just being him. The FA should have known who they appointed.

RiggyRob

So, who will be the new England manager?

Moyes?

tumblr_naroi9yD1r1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Jarnet87

Maybe the next manager can drop Rooney too now that Mou did it. Don't resign Sam, stay and continue to lead England to mediocre performances before a laughable exit from WC 2018.

I'd love to see a Moyes/Allardyce switcheroo.

I just want Big Sam on the sidelines in FIFA okay? Though now I think about it I really wanna see Moyes' bug eyes powered by Frostbite™

Floody

Will Big Sam still get a massive payout if he gets sacked for this? If so gotta say I'm kinda impressed, a 2-month job and millions more in his bank account, whilst also making the FA look like complete idiots. Should give him the job after pulling that off really.

Will Big Sam still get a massive payout if he gets sacked for this? If so gotta say I'm kinda impressed, a 2-month job and millions more in his bank account, whilst also making the FA look like complete idiots. Should give him the job after pulling that off really.

Wouldn't get the payout if he breached his contract. Could be fired for a gross breach.

BR Incoming!

Honestly, I'd like to see Rafa or Rodgers in charge but there's no chance of either happening. Both made fairly solid commitments to their clubs over the summer, Rafa has essentially been given carte blanche at Newcastle (no easy feat to convince Mike Ashley to do that) and Rodgers has barely got his foot in the door at Celtic

And I'm aware that the bast majority of England fans would turn their noses up at Rodgers at least, and a lot of them would do the same for Rafa

Is anyone here a man united member? If so could you help me out getting a ticket for my girlfriend to the city league cup game. I'll pay up front and throw you a few bob extra for helping me out :)

If this is against the rules of the thread then I'll delete the post. I haven't really posted here since the footygaf-pocalypse.

bjaelke

James Olley @JamesOlley
Am told there are more revelations to come on Allardyce (& several PL managers). Whatever the details, will get worse before it gets better.

Owen Bradley @OwenBradley
I understand Nigel Pearson has been suspended by Derby County pending a club investigation #dcfcfans
paul joyce @pjoyceexpress
Liverpool CEO Ian Ayre to take over as general manager of 1860 Munich at end of season
I don't know how to react to any of this.

Jarnet87

Sky saying Rooney will start in Europa this week and be on the bench for Stoke. How many cup games will it take him to beat Bobby's record.

Madrid bros what do you think of our line-up today? If we play 4-4-2 it's gonna be defensive with James working extra duty, if not, it's gonna be very attacking style (ala don carlo line-ups)

Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Danilo; Modric, Kroos, James; Bale, Benzema, & Cristiano.

paul joyce ‏@pjoyceexpress 11m

Sam Allardyce to leave England role tonight. Mutual agreement between him and FA to part ways

Imagine landing the job you wanted your whole career, and it ends like this after barely a couple of months...

sora87

Wow about Allardyce. Shame the likely English candidates are largely uninspiring.

All the english choices are average at best, if the FA want england to do anything except beat small teams in qualifying they're gonna need to bring in a foreign manager

slider

Come back Harry Redknapp, all is forgiven.

What odds on Redknapp putting himself forward in one of his shitty columns? Yeah, Harry, nothing could go wrong.

Kuros

Come back Harry Redknapp, all is forgiven.

What odds on Redknapp putting himself forward in one of his shitty columns? Yeah, Harry, nothing could go wrong.

Hah from the Lieutenant of the brown paper bag to the 4 star General of the bung.

FA won't touch him or Pards.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Madrid bros what do you think of our line-up today? If we play 4-4-2 it's gonna be defensive with James working extra duty, if not, it's gonna be very attacking style (ala don carlo line-ups)

Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Danilo; Modric, Kroos, James; Bale, Benzema, & Cristiano.

As it started it seems to be quite offensive and that's a nice change from the start of the season.
I have we have a nice game happening today.

Top Bottom