• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Tomorrow's revelations include news that half the managers in the Premier League have taken bungs, so maybe Pardew's name is being thrown into the ring a bit too soon.

Beefy

Tomorrow's revelations include news that half the managers in the Premier League have taken bungs, so maybe Pardew's name is being thrown into the ring a bit too soon.

CtY-bNlWIAAr4T_.jpg

Beefy

Cardiff City football club launched an investigation into a player transfer after auditors discovered evidence of unexplained payments, The Daily Telegraph has learnt.

A loan deal involving Cardiff and West Ham United, who were managed by Sam Allardyce at the time, was examined after questions were raised over fees relating to the deal.

An agent is understood to have told the club that a payment had been agreed with Allardyce over the loan of Ravel Morrison, who moved to the Welsh club from West Ham in 2014.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ld-inquiry-into-deal-with-sam-allardyces-wes/

T-Rex.

Banned
Well, Warnock's probably one lol.

Instead, Puncheon seemed to take offense to comments being made by Warnock on Talksport this morning.

The winger accused his former manager of rarely showing up to training sessions, along with the incendiary allegation that Warnock was 'crooked' and would sign players on extra wages or appearance bonuses so that they could pay him to get into the team or on the bench, accusing him of 'ruining the game'.

The tweets read, in full, "...What I won't accept is an opinion from a man who's crooked and ruining the game @talkSPORTlive NEIL WARNOCK the man who signs players... Gives them extra wages n app bonus to make sure they pay him to get in the team or on the bench... The fact he could even talk about training is shocking he was never there...."
http://www.90min.com/posts/611095-jason-puncheon-launches-scathing-twitter-rant-against-neil-warnock

That was a few years back as well.

Daemul

I know we've all joked about it over the years, but Redknapp being exposed as one of the eight would come as no surprise to anyone, the dude reeks of corruption.

NHale

I know we've all joked about it over the years, but Redknapp being exposed as one of the eight would come as no surprise to anyone, the dude reeks of corruption.

Are you telling me that he received a "comission" for the 10 times he acquired Niko Kranjčar? No way!

Syder

Finding out Redknapp and Warnock are bent is hardly a revelation. Redknapp hasn't taken management seriously since 2012 and Warnock is a managerial nomad.

I want to know who the others are.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Finding out Redknapp and Warnock are bent is hardly a revelation. Redknapp hasn't taken management seriously since 2012 and Warnock is a managerial nomad.

I want to know who the others are.

Pearson seems like a cunt. he's probably one.

Paco Jémez fired from Granada. Shame, I really enjoyed watching his Rayo teams.

Granada are blaming the manager for a terrible transfer strategy. They sold off several attackers then replaced them with players on loan. When it became clear that they weren't going to be competitive Granada panic signed more people and the roster is now a mess.

Syder

Pearson seems like a cunt. he's probably one.
Yeah, at the moment, it feels like everyone that's going to get exposed is in the same mould and we already knew about it. Kinda funny after years of the media shitting all over foreign players & managers that it's our own bunch that are crooked. Not surprising at all though.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I doubt it's Wenger

He signs nobody so how could he get around transfer regulations and taking bungs

tim.mbp

Granada are blaming the manager for a terrible transfer strategy. They sold off several attackers then replaced them with players on loan. When it became clear that they weren't going to be competitive Granada panic signed more people and the roster is now a mess.

Yeah, seemed like the team got screwed under Pozzo and again with the ownership change.

Putzweg

I guess UEFA have made a deal with the top clubs to let the smaller ones win one match so that they can shutdown any argument of football europe becoming to inequal.

Top Bottom