• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

VLiberty

4-0

363.gif

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Atletico outplaying Bayern to the point of making Vidal mad is something you don't see every day.

Also notice how quiet is around here from a certain zone despite Bayern playing?

Beefy

@Hughes_Mark

Our latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds United's Massimo Cellino

@Hughes_Mark

Our latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds United's Massimo Cellino
To the shock of no-one!

Gordon did very well to save City getting the winner there. Just hold on, Bhoys!

[EDIT - Celtic 3 - 3 Manchester City 3 FT.

Could be a crucial point for us with Barcelona coming back to beat Mönchengladbach.]

@Hughes_Mark

SURELY NOT CELLINO!!!

Shame about Jimmy. I've always liked him. I think QPR would've sacked him soon anyway, so this will be good news to them.

Beefy

‏@Hughes_Mark
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink of QPR is filmed negotiating a £55k fee to work for agency which wanted to sell players to his club. Story up soon

RIP Hasselbainks career

Beefy

@Hughes_Mark
Leeds United's Massimo Cellino is filmed offering to sell part of his club to help undercover reporters get around third party rules

norinrad

‏@Hughes_Mark
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink of QPR is filmed negotiating a £55k fee to work for agency which wanted to sell players to his club. Story up soon

RIP Hasselbainks career

In Europe yes, but elsewhere in the world where such deals are pretty normal due to corruption i think Hes safe to continue his shit ways.

King_Moc

Banned
Hasselbaink is gone them. The fans will boo him out of the ground if not. Shows he gives no fucks about the club if he's willing to buy worse players for a fee.

Syder

‏@Hughes_Mark

RIP Hasselbainks career
What a fucking moron. He was doing so well at Burton.

They might not get another job in England for a while, but I can't see any manager's career ending over this, not when the likes of Lee Hughes, Luke McCormack, Ched Evens etc. get welcomed back with open arms by clubs and fans.

To the shock of no-one!

Gordon did very well to save City getting the winner there. Just hold on, Bhoys!

[EDIT - Celtic 3 - 3 Manchester City 3 FT.

Could be a crucial point for us with Barcelona coming back to beat Mönchengladbach.]

Great game. Very reminiscent of a few Liverpool vs Man City games under Rogers, which were always entertaining regardless of who won. Would have preferred you to have lost but the result at the end fitted the game perfectly.

I don't think it would be wise for any club to sign Big Sam, but then again Sunderland let Adam Johnson continue playing even after he was initially arrested. I don't know, the FA is a mess and its a shame that the most competitive league in the world at such a high level can't even get their national team in check.

The best option truly would've been Brendan Rodgers imo, but he's tied up with Celtic now. He would've been able to raise the level of the younger players and build a strong core from the youth system. Since its the national team, he wouldn't have to worry about transfers either. Other than that, I guess Van Gaal would be an option, but I have a feeling you guys will end up with another English hack.

Best wishes.

And...Man Utd has a must win game against Zorya.

I know everyone else could care less about a Europa league match... but Memphis Depay and Fosu Mensah need minutes to improve their form.

The Reds have a huge squad.

Get In!

Top Bottom