• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Beefy

Isn't that one higher than Dimitri Payet?

Yep!

Also:
@Hughes_Mark
Tonight the Telegraph will name an individual at a Premier League club as part of its #football4sale investigation

@StanCollymore
Police have asked to see @telegraph evidence re corruption.

Football Association, Premier League and Football League are aware of this.

European Golden Boy shortlist:

WI3ZLRA.jpg

@Hughes_Mark
Tonight the Telegraph will name an individual at a Premier League club as part of its #football4sale investigation

It'll be the cleaner at some mid-table team no one gives a shit about. Funny how when it's the Premier League it's all "Manager 1, Manager 2," but as soon as they're on about the Championship they can drop names like a motherfucker.

moojito

Man U trying to pass in triangles and you can just see it getting further and further out of control with every touch. So hoof it upfield and hope for the best.

NHale

Fellaini and Rojo are playing terrible. Also playing Fellaini today is so stupid. What reason to play with someone so slow against a very defensive team?

Jarnet87

Fellaini and Rojo are playing terrible. Also playing Fellaini today is so stupid. What reason to play with someone so slow against a very defensive team?

We've got a cold afternoon in Stoke coming up, the Fellaigod's size and strength will be needed.

Because they are going to run Herrera's legs off on Sunday.

I'd also love to see them play Mkhit at the #10...but I know it ain't happening.

De Gea

Valencia Bailly Smalling Blind

Herrera Pogba

Martial Mkhitarian Rashford
Ibra

That's who I'd play this Sunday.

TeddyBoy

Black can fuck off!!

Damn at the alleged other names...

@remi_wanless

All of the #football4sale accusations
CtjH5xRXEAEjJCS.jpg

So long as Klopp and Benitez aren't linked that's fine for me.

However that list is horrendous, so almost every British manager left in the game at the top level is either corrupt or Eddie Howe :/

bjaelke

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/m...ted-in-corruption-the-story-is-complete-lies/

The names of the eight Premier League characters was first made by a little known website called CivilUnrest.co.uk.

At the bottom of the home page of CivilUnrest.co.uk, the website has an ‘About’ section which reads as follows:

A light humoured satirical look at life bundled together in this fine publication. All stories and content have been made up with the exception of some stories which are actually true.

So these eight names are complete BS, right?

UPDATE: Since we began writing this post, CivilUnrest.co.uk have removed their original article listing the eight managers.

That seems to be a clear admission the story was completely fabricated.

No one was shocked about any of those names though and that says a lot about the English game.

Well, no is of course shocked when a list is made up and they use the names people already have guessed :). Just because Pardew, Mark Hughes, Redknapp and Moyes have dislikable personalities, it doesn't mean that the more jolly and likeable managers are innocent.

Beefy

Well, no is of course shocked when a list is made up and they use the names people already have guessed :). Just because Pardew, Mark Hughes, Redknapp and Moyes have dislikable personalities, it doesn't mean that the more jolly and likeable managers are innocent.

Why I said alledged....

Hopefully we will have the real names soon. It would be kind of shit if some got off.

Jarnet87

Because they are going to run Herrera's legs off on Sunday.

I'd also love to see them play Mkhit at the #10...but I know it ain't happening.

De Gea

Valencia Bailly Smalling Blind

Herrera Pogba

Martial Mkhitarian Rashford
Ibra

That's who I'd play this Sunday.

I wouldn't drop Mata. I would go with the same 11 that played against Leicester. Bring on Mkhitaryan and Martial as subs. Though if you are going to start those two this is the game to do it. I would not want to throw them into the Liverpool game having no starts in close to a month. god dam international break again.

Ex-Bolton Wanderers striker Ivan Klasnic critically ill after transplanted kidney fails

The Mirror said:
Ex-Bolton Wanderers striker Ivan Klasnic is critically ill after his transplanted kidney failed and forced him to need permanent treatment in hospital. The player first suffered kidney failure in 2007 while starring for German Bundesliga outfit Werder Bremen but was saved thanks to a kidney donation from his father which helped him return to full fitness.

However that has now also failed, leaving him once again desperately ill and needing a new kidney to survive. It was revealed that his mother Sima had been the first to give him a new kidney, but his body had also rejected the organ.

PatjuhR

Feyenoord fans had blow up bananas in the stadium, which were nothing related to racism and they had actions like that before with other blow up shit. They get investigated and penalized.

Rostov fans throw real banana for a PSV player. Uefa not even going to investigate.

Top Bottom