• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Numb

I don't know why i can accept Totti doing stuff still than others

I had a theory one time that if he left Roma he would age 100 years in a sec

Err..

Ferguson did that loads of time throughout his career especially in his latter years as manager. Roll into a big away game stick in an extra midfielder and defend with your life. One of our greatest ever victories was based on defensive solidity. We beat Barca 0-1 at the Camp Nou in the CL semi finals displaying zero attacking threat.

Errr United has never beaten Barcelona at Camp Nou. The only English team to ever beat Barcelona at Camp Nou has been Liverpool.

Jarnet87

Errr United has never beaten Barcelona at Camp Nou. The only English team to ever beat Barcelona at Camp Nou has been Liverpool.

This is correct. United drew 0-0 at the Camp Nou, Ronaldo missed an early penalty.

2011 FA Cup. Fergie started 7 defenders against Arsenal. Largely broke on the counter and got two goals, may have been the only two chances on the night lol. Of course Rooney could still run at that point in his career, as could Carrick to support Scholes.

Syder

Football Manager 2017 will play out various Brexit consequences in-game.

Apparently, there will be three random scenarios:
  1. Soft Brexit - free movement of workers remains.
  2. Footballers are granted the same special exemptions that are currently given to ‘entertainers’. This means it is easier for them to obtain work permits than other people, and it will not have a huge impact on player movement from the EU.
  3. Hard Brexit - similar rules to those which currently apply to non-EU players are adopted for all non-UK players.
I foresee 'Hard Brexit' leading to some really weird panic buys from the AI.

bjaelke

I foresee 'Hard Brexit' leading to some really weird panic buys from the AI.
I suppose Chelsea paying £30m for Will Hughes falls under that category.

Project Derby off to a splendid start.

wXCIA2k.png

spidye

Eindhoven runs through bayern's midfield like it's nothing
We can't hold the ball and lewandowski just keeps getting on my nerves

Top Bottom