• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Brinbe

Martial wants a piece now.

Lot better in the 2nd half. Helps that Bournemouth tired out, but everything is a lot more direct and less LVG sideways and backwards crap

NHale

I guess old people can score goals in the Premier League after all.

Unlucky Ibra. Rooney has been shit at free kicks for a while.

And he still tried talking with Ibra about the free kick. I guess Ibra just told him to get out of his way.

typical mou team, sit back and then scores for the win. Dat winning mentality

Manu are going to pick up the title, its over.

Well his team already scored more goals away than Pep's offensive machine did at home. So I guess defensive means more goals, right?

bjaelke

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v @Arsenal: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Mane, Firmino
Subs: Manninger, Can, Origi, Matip, Alexander-Arnold, Stewart, Grujic

T-Rex.

Banned
The ITKs lied!

Confirmed #LFC team v @Arsenal: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Mane, Firmino.

Can will be a big miss. I like that attack, tho.

Bo-Locks

I honestly believe the difference between United winning the league or finishing as runners up is going to depend on how quickly and how often Mourinho drops Rooney.

tim.mbp

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v @Arsenal: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Mane, Firmino

Should've went 442 with Benteke and Balotelli. Klopp Out!

Lunar FC

Liverpool FC @LFC

No Origi or Grujic, my fantasy season over week one.

Beefy

#AFC XI to face #LFC: Cech, Bellerin, Holding, Chambers, Monreal, Elneny, Coquelin, Walcott, Ramsey, Iwobi, Sanchez

Arsenal's team looks bad.

Saw a lot of people expecting Xhaka not to start, guess they were right. It's a shame that Wenger isn't rewarding good pre-seasons again. Walcott shouldn't be anywhere near that squad. Also wouldn't have included Iwobi.

No Campbell in the squad....

2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
cant even be arsed to watch the game now

I expect it to be 8-2 against utd levels of bad

T-Rex.

Banned
Our awful away record at Arsenal is the only reason I don't think we'll win.

We'll leave gaps in midfield, they'll leave gaps in defence. It'll probs finish 4-4 lol.

Tuturu Jones

Neo Member
Iwobi will score, be hailed as the next Henry by Arsenal fans, given a 150k/w contract and eventually crushed under the heavy expectations. Poor lad.

Top Bottom