• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

3WbL20E.png

Bayern
Leipzig
Hoffenheim

milch are you still alive

Fire Tuchel and Zorc asap

Fdkn

To be fair özil did and is doing well under wenger. Also its Löw who really brought him to the fore

Current Ozil is a shadow of its former self. those 3 years in Real Madrid he was the best half forward (is that how is called in english? not sure lol) in the world and did more assist than any other player.

norinrad

Frank de Boer sacked.

Good he needs a long vacation with all that money. He never should have gone to that joke of a club. Until they replace all those 30+ year old babies, that club is doomed for any manager that comes along.

Enjoy the holiday Frank.

Jack cw

Current Ozil is a shadow of its former self. those 3 years in Real Madrid he was the best half forward (is that how is called in english? not sure lol) in the world and did more assist than any other player.

It's actually the other way around.

Inversive

City are such an embarrassment in europe, just ban them cos they have been a waste of a spot since they bought their top 4 status

Meh, I wouldn't really pin it on the manager if his team gets caught after a corner.
Goals like that always happen.

Barca's lb position does not appear to be filled adequately. I bet they'll be coming after our Guerreiro soon.

moojito

If I was a city fan I still wouldn't get out my chair if Sterling gets the box with the ball like that. Pish since leaving Liverpool.

moojito

Damn, city. Aguero and de Broognye making all the difference.

edit: lulz at Willie punting it to row Z then being all like "come at me, Pep"

Top Bottom