• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Feel really good about Arsenal this season. We never give up and have pulled of a number of last minute winners now. If only PSG had drawn their game :/

Syder

enrique.png

Pepped.

LOL City Messsssssi
Good pressing by City... Oh wait looool
Pep getting found out again
Another City meltdown incoming
I don't know how Barca don't win every game 10-0. They're just on a different level.
Pep'd?

Ozil's goal was unbelievably class, it's always nice to not see Arsenal just give up and lose their cool when they're trailing by more than a goal.

nitewulf

yeah, no. Even if this year is going very good for him again (and I'm very happy about it) after very sad years in Arsenal, he was way better then.

he was fantastic last year as well. it's only the second half of his first season his form dipped. he is even scoring a lot of goals now which he never did at Real.

bjaelke

Dominic King @DominicKing_DM
Heartbreak for Danny Ings. He's suffered another knee injury that means his season is almost certainly over. Not an ACL, not his left knee

klopp-rage.gif

tim.mbp

Miroslav Klose officially retired. Joining Löw's coaching staff.

The shit with Bolivia makes this month's international break really interesting. Plus, US vs. Mexico.

bjaelke

Like father, like son.

Mourinho will serve an immediate one-match touchline ban after he admitted using abusive and/or insulting words towards a match official and accepted the standard penalty.
http://www.thefa.com/news/2016/nov/02/jose-mourinho-fined-liverpool-one-match-touchline-ban-burnley
David Moyes will serve an immediate one-match touchline ban after he admitted using abusive and/or insulting words towards a match official and accepted the standard penalty.
http://www.thefa.com/news/2016/nov/01/david-moyes-011116

panty

Yeah it doesnt feel official. I feel kinda bad for Ronaldo, he gets to be the captain and nobody is watching, no ones there.

panty

Looked like a clear penalty to me.

Why is Zizou playing Cuntrao. He should opt for a youngster or someone else.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Is James done? Not playing at all last game, not even making the trip to Warsaw now. Is Real trying to make him leave in January?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
What a chaotic match.

Edit: Whoever complains about Pep training only teams with great players should look at most of Real's games this season. Besides throwing balls into the box there's no clear and consistent tactic applied. Luckily individual talent holds the team at float.

Top Bottom