• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

_93182343_gettyimages-630141054.jpg

If Spurs keep scoring we're going to go up to 12th XD

Syder

Everton & Southampton feel two or three solid players off the pace which is weird because they both have new managers but didn't really spend that much, unfortunately, they can't keep players long enough either.

We bought quite a few players and got some loans but they were all about adding depth, we didn't strengthen our first team at all. Our full strength first team line-up is exactly the same as last season, everyone has our Plan A figured out.

Beefy

Everton & Southampton feel two or three solid players off the pace which is weird because they both have new managers but didn't really spend that much, unfortunately, they can't keep players long enough either.

We bought quite a few players and got some loans but they were all about adding depth, we didn't strengthen our first team at all. Our full strength first team line-up is exactly the same as last season, everyone has our Plan A figured out.

Way our owner wants to run the club sadly. She's like the 5th richest owner yet wants to make us sustainable. So we will only spend the money we make through player sales etc.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
According to the BBC Alexis has now scored or assisted 29 goals in his last 30 games for Arsenal.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Telegraph writer crying because the Giroud goal is being compared to the Mkhitaryan one.

Two scorpion kick goals in a week, what did he expect?

Beefy

@tancredipalmeri

Top 10 best paid -HISTORY
1Tevez 40m€
2Beckham 30
3Oscar 24
4CR7 21
5Eto'o 20
6Messi 20
7Hulk 20
8Neymar 19
9Witsel 18
10Falcao 17
10Ibra 17
https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/815658140419158016

@tancredipalmeri
Witsel has just become the 7th highest paid player in the world ahead of Ibrahimovic, earning 18m€ from Shanghai
https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/815653370698600450

@JongsmaJongsma
According to @VI_nl, the only thing holding back a move for PSV's Luciano Narsingh to Swansea is the blessing of the new manager
https://twitter.com/JongsmaJongsma/status/815657820712501248

Jarnet87

Wiesel to China makes sense considering he left Benfica at the height of his career to join Zenit. Juve must be salty, Witsel and Oscar were heavily linked to the club and the type of buy they have been making getting good players on the cheap.

nitewulf

This is a long shot but any gaffers willing to part with Arsenal - Chelsea tickets for the February 2nd game? I and a bunch of friends are going to London, this is definitely the main reason but we are having a super difficult time getting tickets. I mean I did this before with same friends but it wasn't this difficult.

EmiPrime

This is a long shot but any gaffers willing to part with Arsenal - Chelsea tickets for the February 2nd game? I and a bunch of friends are going to London, this is definitely the main reason but we are having a super difficult time getting tickets. I mean I did this before with same friends but it wasn't this difficult.

It's on the 4th and it's at Chelsea. All away tickets are face price £26 but you're not getting any tickets for you and your mates without paying through the nose. I guess you could sit with the Chelsea fans if the tickets go on general sale.

Wiesel to China makes sense considering he left Benfica at the height of his career to join Zenit. Juve must be salty, Witsel and Oscar were heavily linked to the club and the type of buy they have been making getting good players on the cheap.

Such a shame that Witsel sank his career so early. Every year people in Belgium were hoping he would move back to a European top competition and now he's going to China being 27 years old.

spidye

Looks like paul clement is the new coach of swansea
Really bitter to see our assistant manager leaving mid campaign

Top Bottom