• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Guess these announcers want players to tuck their hands into their shorts when playing.

Was stir off there?

Liverpool players look tired. There is no way we are going to score another goal and I wouldn't be surprise if we lose. Playing a match less than 48 hours after playing our last one in our style is hurting us.

Lunar FC

Why does it seem that in every game that we drop points it's in the most infuriating fashion that makes me want to never watch this team play again?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I hope that point doesn't make the difference between those cunts going down and staying up

Absolute joke. What a piss poor game to drop points in. Completely gifted it to a shitty Sunderland.

I know its easy to blame the team but serious 2 games in under 48 hours at the intensity we play is asking a lot from them. We just don't have the depth to change up players.

EmiPrime

would you recommend it?

i think i might pay through the nose if i find something on stubhub....i already got my plane tickets and that's non refundable.

No I wouldn't. Go see another game around that time, you'll have no problems getting tickets for Watford or Hull at home if you're all club members and you'll be paying face value.

We gave the two points away but it's also the FA's fault for giving Chelsea till Wednesday whereas we had less than 48 hours to recover. I was expecting a draw to City and a win here, so its not too bad.

That being said, I'm stunned at how poorly Can played today. With Sturridge, Henderson, Coutinho, Matip and Mane out, we will need to do transfers but even then I don't think we'll manage to catch up to Chelsea or even fend off the others from top 4 for long enough. We will be dropping more points this month and possibly next month.

Great results today, now we just need Aké (pity he is on Chelsea's books) to put in a shift and prevent Arsenal from getting anything and Tottenham to finally slow Chelsea's row to make the table nice and interesting.

Beefy

They're all really competing for that title.

I can't even be mad at refs anymore because until we have video replays this is always going to happen.

Mike Dean has booked 73 and sent off 5 in 16 games and always seems to side with the big teams.

Syder

Shit performance from United, the guys look tired. Need to grab a goal or two and then they can coast.
Mike Dean ruined the game for both teams. Putting us a man down forced us to go on the defensive completely stifling any entertainment.

Top Bottom