• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

T-Rex.

Banned
Can putting in one of the shittest midfield performances I've ever seen. I think he's lost the ball every single time, or close to it anyway.

sora87

If we play this shit against the mancs it could get embarrassing, like 5-0 embarrassing. Shows how shit our squad depth is tbh when everything unravels from like 2 injuries and a player at the african nations.

DBT85

If we play this shit against the mancs it could get embarrassing, like 5-0 embarrassing. Shows how shit our squad depth is tbh when everything unravels from like 2 injuries and a player at the african nations.

Nat if it's this bad we'll have 29 shots at goal, 3 on target and you'll come away with a 1-1.

Mascot

I don't think I can remember a worse performance by Liverpool. It was fucking amateurish. Passing directly to the oppo, tripping over the ball, shooting high and wide, getting skinned in defence...

Awful. Just awful.

DBT85

Manchester United have triggered a clause in Marouane Fellaini's contract that will keep him at Old Trafford until 2018.

Fellaini signed a four-year deal with the option of a further year when he joined from Everton for £27.5m in 2013.

United boss Jose Mourinho has activated the option despite uncertainty over the 29-year-old midfielder's future

Fml

Nothing good about yesterday's performance except for Karius. If Henderson's not back soon, our season is over. Every midfield combo other than Henderson-Wijnaldum-Lallana is atrocious.

Doesn't help that Can, Firmino and Origi's form has fallen off a cliff, and Sturridge looks like he's physically shot to bits.

Syder

He made himself a legend in one season and wants to stop doing the job he's contracted to do because things have gotten a little bit hard.
Boo fucking hoo. Makes me think an agent or someone else has got in his head because he was loving it with us 8 months ago. His contract is until 2021, totally fine with sticking him in the reserves if someone doesn't come in with an offer of at least £30m. He has no bartering leverage whatsoever.

EmiPrime

Payet started to believe his own hype after one good season and one good international tournament. Assuming Billic isn't exaggerating or telling porkies I don't know why any other club would want to sign a player who refuses to play for the club he is currently contracted to.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Hank Winter writes:

"Liverpool did not look themselves in more senses than one. They wore their lime-green third strip, the colour scheme called “toxic thunder” by designers, although it could have been named by students after a favourite tipple."

Tosyn_88

The match between Liverpool and Man Utd this weekend is definitely going to be an interesting one for sure. While it may seem as if Liverpool have started to struggle due to fixture congestion, it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone if they actually win the match come this weekend, that said however, if they do not begin to put their performances in order very soon, it is likely that they will undo all the hard work they put together earlier in the season. Man Utd on the other hand have suddenly found a rhythm which they had initially struggled to find earlier in the season, such is the confidence on the side that they are seen as the favourites to win the match but not only that, breaking into the top four seem like a realistic target for them given how much gap they have managed to close up with the top teams. I suspect the match will end in a draw or Liverpool will sneak a hard earned narrow win

sora87

Wow, what a twat Payet is. Hasn't turned up this season at all and now is just flat out refusing to play. One season wonder.

Beefy

He made himself a legend in one season and wants to stop doing the job he's contracted to do because things have gotten a little bit hard.
Boo fucking hoo. Makes me think an agent or someone else has got in his head because he was loving it with us 8 months ago. His contract is until 2021, totally fine with sticking him in the reserves if someone doesn't come in with an offer of at least £30m. He has no bartering leverage whatsoever.

Payet has also been like this. Why no one but West Ham would touch him, the guy is a cunt.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Fair play to Billic though, got out in front of it with the press etc, publicly stated he won't be sold and also will not play nor train with the first team until he bucks his ideas up

bjaelke

Andy Hunter @AHunterGuardian
Morgan Schneiderlin has completed his move to Everton. #efc say initial fee of £20m, rising to £24m and four and a half year contract.

C1_E70AW8AAx0sb.jpg

Top Bottom