• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

LOL.

Also poor Charlie Adam has typical Scottish genes. Looks about 65 when he is 31. Good player though, hard worker. Shame about how bad the Scottish national team is overall. Terrible.
Aren't Charlie Adam and the 'Eternal Wonderkid', Ibrahim Afellay, the same age? 😂

Definitely, 50/50 on deliberate or not. I guess if you slide in with your arms flailing that is intent enough usually.

Not a stone waller though.

I hate all this talk about "deliberate" handball. 95% of the time, players who handle the ball aren't during it with any intent. His arm was in an unnatural position (outstretched) so it's a stone wall pen for me.

Audioboxer

we're not going to score. it's just pass out wide to valencia for a useless cross.

Crossing under United has been dreadful for years. The amount of goals we score from corners and crosses is dire.

Dunno how players can't train to cross better.

My god why keep trying those desperate long shots, they never work.

Send Clattenburg to China next week, Rooney can come as an pack in. Sell him for 300£ and buy a Switch instead.

Audioboxer

My god why keep trying those desperate long shots, they never work.

Send Clattenburg to China next week, Rooney can come as an pack in. Sell him for 300£ and buy a Switch instead.

2nd wasn't a penalty. 1st was a better call.

United outstanding counter-attacks as usual.

DBT85

Still 2 points dropped. Any top 4 team would have punished Stoke there for turtling up.

At least MOTD will be watchable.

Absolutely. It was the 90th minute game from about the 60th, we should have buried them.

It's 2 points dropped. But at least it's not 3.

Top Bottom