• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Pep gonna get fired soon.

Always an over-rated manager who looked good in a two-horse race, but suddenly, not so many easy games means that he looks very average.

Pep isn't getting fired.

Pellegrini didn't get fired and his team was actually poor. If you watch the City games under Pep they play great football, dominate possession, play with passion, create loads. However they aren't finishing it of, Aguero has been bad and the few chances the other team do get they score as the keeper is shocking (six shots on target and six goals over the last two games). Even with the poor keeper if City were getting the goals the state of the keeper wouldn't matter as much due to how few shots the other team gets.

DBT85

I have to wonder if Leicester might be the first team to win the league and then go down the very next year. Even Blackburn managed 7th.

Definitely should've been a penalty for Gray's tackle on Mustafi there.

EDIT: He's scored now anyway.

EDIT 2: Very silly by Xhaka, Burnley right back in it now. He'll miss the games against Southampton, Watford, Chelsea and Hull (unless they have an FA Cup replay, I think).

No way. This round... Might as well cancel the season and give the title to those discusting blue londoners.

LOL Wenger sent off. Fantastic ending.

LOL again penalty.

DBT85

That'll do, Arsenal, City, Spurs all only getting 1 point and Pool getting 0.

And Wenger sent off. lol.

Shame United couldn't fucking win really.

EDIT: ffs.

Yeah, real shame.

zjEbxZL.jpg

slider

EDIT: ffs.

First post I read, pre-edit, after getting in from walking the dog. Imagine my surprise.

Top Bottom