• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

It really feels obvious how the marketing and pressure on Pogba makes him desperate to score himself and do so many slow or wrong decisions.

Syder

Solid win today, good to see our strikers scoring. There may be hope for Calleri yet. In the top half for now.

Who needs Payet?

Look on the bright side you closed in 1 point on Liverpool.

Let's hope for a draw or City win and Chelsea can extend their lead tomorrow to 8.

Sciel

Smalling is absolutely dreadful.

Its a bit unbelievable considering many considered him our best defender last season.

My god Bravos goal allowed/shots record the last period, 14/22 and 4/4 last game. GL with them footskillz. I can hear Joe Harts laugh somewhere on a italian beach.

How on earth have City not scored, a lot of it Tottenham's own making but they were getting mauled. I want to see Jesus, lets see what he can do.

T-Rex.

Banned
And that's why I have no problems with players diving/exaggerating contact. Refs are shite. If you don't go down/exaggerate fouls then you're not likely to get the decision in your favour.

Audioboxer

If Man Utd hadn't been utter bollocks today we'd have leap-frogged City. Always the same though, cave under pressure when the others drop points.

Ah well at least it was a good game. Refs have really been getting on my tits the last few seasons. Really liked the directness of Jesus not had that for awhile.

faridmon

Fuck Schlupp for his cheating antics. Rolling back into the pitch to waste more time, and he wasn't even that injured.

So sweet beating these lot, Fuck Fat Sam.

Syder

Angelo Ogbonna is a Warrior
West Ham defender Angelo Ogbonna is set to miss the rest of the season as he requires surgery on a knee injury, according to manager Slaven Bilic. The Italy international, 28, has featured in 19 of the Hammers' 22 Premier League games this season. But after the arrival of defender Jose Fonte from Southampton this week, Bilic will allow Ogbonna to have surgery. "I have to praise Angelo Ogbonna, because he has played the whole season with an injury," said Bilic.
Ogbonna played in West Ham's 3-1 win at Middlesbrough on Saturday, but Bilic said that will be his last game of the campaign. "He needs an operation on his knee to be fit long-term, and it was supposed to be a couple of weeks [ago] but we asked him to play," he added.

Jarnet87

United have a game against Hull (League Cup) and then Wigan (FA Cup) before returning to Prem action on the first of February. While I expect some of the starters to get these games off we need to hammer these teams, put 4 or 5 goals on each of them. Get some confidence back into the team.

F34R

I'm still pissed my Reds dropped another three points against the, at the time, last placed team AT HOME no less. ffs.

Feel for him. They got screwed out of 3 points that could've turned their season around.

Watching the BT interview you'd think everything was fine, he probably got a lot of fans from Tottenham who watched that. At least the interviews he has given so far aren't on the level of the rumours of him getting fired from Bayern level… Yet.

If he can get the goal scoring sorted and tighten up the keeper then City will be utterly dominant. Jesus looks like he has some potential and a half.

choodi

Banned
Is Pep doomed yet?

Can he even win anymore?

Will he end his career after City?

Pep gonna get fired soon.

Always an over-rated manager who looked good in a two-horse race, but suddenly, not so many easy games means that he looks very average.

DBT85

Pep gonna get fired soon.

Always an over-rated manager who looked good in a two-horse race, but suddenly, not so many easy games means that he looks very average.

He's not going anywhere this season unless they collapse like Chelsea did last year.

Top Bottom