• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

We've always struggled against teams who pack their box, makes it even harder that we're in such shit form lately.

But there's the thing, it's such a simple tactic to pull and it wrecks us every time unless we're being magical. I dunno if we need a rethink of strategy or just

original-17091-1365180955-3.jpg

And it's a shame to hear Can is losing it, he was such a strong presence just a season or so ago...

It's literally entirely due to Mane's absence. There is no pace, no urgency and no cutting edge.

I can see it, but that means we mean like 2 more Mane's in reserve. We can't afford to have at team that's dysfunctional the second we lose someone.

TeddyBoy

And it's a shame to hear Can is losing it, he was such a strong presence just a season or so ago...

I don't think I'd say Cans losing it, more he's being asked to do more and struggling to do it successfully.

Kloppo wants Can to play like Gini but he's not that kind of player right now and it's hurting the team.

Mascot

I don't think I'd say Cans losing it, more he's being asked to do more and struggling to do it successfully.

Kloppo wants Can to play like Gini but he's not that kind of player right now and it's hurting the team.
Just watch Can for a while. He's happiest as a spectator and can't wait to get rid of the ball if he accidentally gets it, normally with a pointless pass backwards.

Audioboxer

Do Liverpool really want to get to the Final to get torn apart by United?

Liverpool would turn it up then. Story of their season so far is seeming to give zero fucks against "lesser" opponents.

Also Mou needs to stop shaving his head. Looks like a twat when he does.

VLiberty

Our games in early March and early April if Juve is gonna win this match:

March 1st: Juve-Napoli (Cup)
March 4th: Roma-Napoli
March 7th: Napoli-Real Madrid (UCL)

April 2nd: Napoli Juve
April 5th: Napoli-Juve (Cup)

LOL nope. please win, Milan

Beefy

Our games in early March and early April if Juve is gonna win this match:

March 1st: Juve-Napoli (Cup)
March 4th: Roma-Napoli
March 7th: Napoli-Real Madrid (UCL)

April 2nd: Napoli Juve
April 5th: Napoli-Juve (Cup)

LOL nope. please win, Milan

Napoli fan? Gabbiadini close to joining us apparently. How is he?

CrayToes

My biggest criticism of Klopp so far is his lack of reaction in games where the setup clearly isn't fucking working.

Gini or Origi should've come on 15 minutes ago.

Top Bottom