• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

slider

Looking forward to Wenger raving about coming back to draw 3-3. C'mon, make the title chase at least a little interesting (who am I kidding?).

sora87

Watching liverpool is just hilarious now. They have all the possession, create chances... and the other team gets one opportunity and scores easily.

T-Rex.

Banned
I swear we're the only team these shite freekick routines work against. I remember Blind scoring from one where it was painfully obvious what Utd were planning but no one reacted.

Edit: If Terry's coming on then sub Mane on right now lol.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
This performance is worse than our Bournemouth performance.

Shame Ramsey got hurt, but he was doing shite.

CrayToes

Lallana is wasted in the front 3. Klopp's insistence on playing Can in the middle over the past month or so is baffling. It's not even like he adds anything defensively.

CrayToes

I literally cannot see a way back for Liverpool. Klopp needs to change something but we all know he won't. He'll bring on Sturridge in the 85th minute.

T-Rex.

Banned
Pretty average Chelsea performance so far.. which makes it even more annoying that they're 1-0 up and we don't even look like troubling them.

Hopefully Mane isn't injured cos I still think we can win this if he's fit enough to play 45 mins.

Top Bottom