• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

DBT85

Pogba should have scored that, awful shot straight at the keeper.

All over Hull and just doing nothing with it in the 18 yard box.

Audioboxer

Let's hope we don't give them some banter opportunities tonight.

Incoming 1-1 draw, 0-0 at half time...

*Sigh*

#PogOut

You HAVE to watch the ones from the first game of the year when Liverpool put 4 past them at the Emirates.

1 game into the season lol. As usual, Bludfam (top video), DT give me the giggles most.

https://www.youtube.com/user/arsenalfanstv/search?query=liverpool+4

Optimistic, you don't think it'll be 0-1 at HT lol.

Genuinely not sure what will happen, thats how different things are these days. 6 years ago vs the bottom of the league team? Easy win. Now? Maaaaybe?

Thing is, there are clearly goals in the team, with an early goal we could have had a few 4-0 results this year. Instead we got late goal draws.

lol I'll watch it after the game, might need a laugh to wake me up.

Syder

Baptism of fire for José Fonte tonight.
KuGsj.gif

Mory Dunz

Pogba takes so much time to do anything. Seems more interested in drawing fouls than getting rid of the ball at times.

As a neutral I hope Hull scores. If the underdog scores it makes boring games more interesting. Cause the better team starts to play like it, and everyone goes "Where was this in the 1st half?"

Mory Dunz

Mata missed a sitter....but at the same time not sure what he could've done. Maybe go back across the goalie or add height but then you might miss.

Martial woulda made it thought >_>

ty_hot

Jesus scored his first, I heard he played well. Did anyone watch? Can't find videos on YouTube because of copyrights.

Boy is a beast, I hope he can keep scoting, he is Brazil's 9 next year.

Mory Dunz

The way his confidence has been, he would've shanked it wide. Fellaini to come on with either a 90th minute winner or a 90th minute penalty for Hull.

His most recent game was fire though. Well, it was good.
How many players have been beaten off the dribble today on Hull's defense? zero..?

Commentators said that maybe A Hernandez should've been starting.
maybe not. Sheesh what a bad game.

Top Bottom