• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

I must say that, for a supposed "big club", Arsenal do have some shite players.

Still, from a neutral point of view I do hope they score soon just to make the last half somewhat interesting.

miserable

LaLiga: 1st place 4 points in front
Bundesliga: 1st place 3 points in front
Serie A: 1st place 4 points in front

EPL: 1st place 12 points in front

Dat competitiveness. Dat "anything can happen on any day". Dat balance. Truly the best league.

sora87

Dat competitiveness. Dat "anything can happen on any day". Dat balance. Truly the best league.

Least the race for top 4 is tight and interesting

T-Rex.

Banned
Hate when refs do this. Chelsea fully deserve the lead and not to take anything away from their performance but they've been fouling Arsenal all match, why start booking players when the match is pretty much over?

Syder

f3d7fe4b7934ce9677ef949cc2dc76d3.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Good for my overs bet

but, Cech out. Where the fuck is these 12 points a season he's meant to be saving us? Been total dross.

Had to be Judas who scored too

The team who are leading the Premier League finished 10th last season. Remind me, where did the teams currently leading those other leagues finish?

Top Bottom