• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Dude don't you live in the North East? The guys on ArsenalFan TV go to every fuckin' game, week in week out! Not sure by what metric any of them are worse fans than yourself.

Oh no, im a fake fan what ever will I do

Carbonox

Fat Sam :lol

It's not often I'll back Sunderland but I hope they fucking tear that cunt apart.

Reading losing and Newcastle winning, today's a good day so far.

Audioboxer

Okay Fraudinho's 0-0 with Hull may turn out to be a masterpiece.... /s

Nah, it's just Liverpool being Liverpool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

F34R

2017 has been depressing for me lol. Maybe we can buy the Sunderland players since they are up by 4 in the first half! lol

CrayToes

As long as Can is start, we will never recover. I'll be surprised we are 4th place at the end of the season. 6th seems more like it.

The season is starting to look like a write off. There's no excuses to be made here today. We've hit a wall. There's only so much you can do with a mediocre squad.

Mascot

Lol calm down. He's barely been here a year and he needs time to learn. There is literally no one, not one person, who we could get to replace him that would be an improvement.
Even Fat Sam has a fucking Plan B though. I've seen little evidence that Klopp can read the game and adjust his tactics to suit.

CrayToes

Even Fat Sam has a fucking Plan B though. I've seen little evidence that Klopp can read the game and adjust his tactics to suit.

Yeah he should really be looking to bring on one of the free scoring strikers we have on the bench. Or maybe that world class midfielder. He's stubborn but let's not act as if he's got a lot to play with.

spidye

wen sollen wir denn sonst holen?

wir brauchen neue spieler die nicht satt sind

a trainer with a tactical clue. no one knows where to pass or to run
just some random actions from individualists

ancelotti said we can't play every game well.
that fuck should watch the games again. we haven't play once well this year.

Mascot

Yeah he should really be looking to bring on one of the free scoring strikers we have on the bench. Or maybe that world class midfielder. He's stubborn but let's not act as if he's got a lot to play with.
Who mentioned subs? Tactics and formations, son.

T-Rex.

Banned
The issue is Firmino. It was fine at the start of the season because we were getting goals from all over the pitch, but now that Coutinho/Lallana/Manè aren't scoring it's on him to do more and he's just not up to it. He's not a striker, yet he's garbage everywhere else on the pitch.

Also ffs how do you not score there.

Lallana's been MIA in 2017 after a great 2016. Coutinho and Henderson haven't reached their pre-injury form yet. Firmino's gone off the boil as well.

How the hell has that not gone in?

Audioboxer

Hull doing a park the bus again, but this is where the great teams punish (Chelsea) and the mediocre teams fail (Man Utd). Sick of seeing how badly we attack teams that turtle.

However, Liverpool are losing so... that's worse than a draw lol.

Mascot

The problem isn't the formation or tactics. It's the personnel.
Nah, we've seen it too often this season. Teams defending narrow and deep and Liverpool trying to one-two Barca style through a sea of players. It's utterly predictable and incredibly easy to defend against.

CrayToes

Nah, we've seen it too often this season. Teams defending narrow and deep and Liverpool trying to one-two Barca style through a sea of players. It's utterly predictable and incredibly easy to defend against.

This season? These players have been doing that shit since the Rodgers days. That's not Klopp, at all.

Top Bottom