• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

sora87

It's so gutting to think after that brilliant first half of the season liverpool are gonna miss out on the top 4 after all at this rate.

Audioboxer

It's so gutting to think after that brilliant first half of the season liverpool are gonna miss out on the top 4 after all at this rate.

Well, someone has to be sacrificed so that Mourinho stops crying like a baby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well deserved win for hull. All that possession and absolutely nothing to show for it.

Klopp_VanGaal-742x742.jpg

CrayToes

It's almost as if the players were run into the ground over the Christmas period cos our squad is incredibly weak.

Klopp needs to learn that this isn't Germany. The winter period is intense and will very often shape the rest of your season. He's been very naive this season.

T-Rex.

Banned
Klopp needs to learn that this isn't Germany. The winter period is intense and will very often shape the rest of your season. He's been very naive this season.
He has been naive in regards to transfers yeah. It's ridiculous that we didn't sign anyone during the winter window, especially after losing Coutinho to injury and Manè to the ACON. Maybe the fitness egg on Twitter was right 👀

DBT85

Someone wished me a good weekend at work (I work for the PL) and I said if most of the top 6 drop points and united can actually win a game, it'll be a good weekend.

All according to keikaku.

We'll not capitalise again.

Jarnet87

Welp this confirms United will play like shit tomorrow and get a draw. The good news? 15 games left so maybe we can slither into 4th one point at a time lol.

Also I saw the video of Ty blaming the Watford game on the weather. You have to admire his unwillingness to admit the truth.

King_Moc

Banned
It's almost as if the players were run into the ground over the Christmas period cos our squad is incredibly weak.

So explain the performances against Man Utd and Chelsea? There's no excuses for turning up to those games but not against fucking Hull.

Uuugh why Liverpool why. The most obvious answer is that we got burned out from the first half of the season. Question is can we stop that happening next season? Hell can we get anything out of this season now?

Something most won't be interested in, but a very old record has been broken by David Wheeler for Exeter City.

Having grabbed two goals against Crewe Alexandra today, he has now scored in seven consecutive league matches.

The previous record was set in the 1936-37 season. Today's win against Crewe Alexandra is also Exeter's 7th on the spin, and they've taken 32 points from a possible 36. When this run of form began, they were in the relegation zone - they currently sit in 4th place (play-offs), 4 points behind Carlisle, who are occupying the final automatic promotion spot.

Uuugh why Liverpool why. The most obvious answer is that we got burned out from the first half of the season. Question is can we stop that happening next season? Hell can we get anything out of this season now?

Liverpool aren't even in Europe this season. Klopp will need a huge, Arsenal-sized squad to be able to succeed with his style in England.

DBT85

Something most won't be interested in, but a very old record has been broken by David Wheeler for Exeter City.

Having grabbed two goals against Crewe Alexandra today, he has now scored in seven consecutive league matches.

The previous record was set in the 1936-37 season. Today's win against Crewe Alexandra is also Exeter's 7th on the spin, and they've taken 32 points from a possible 36. When this run of form began, they were in the relegation zone - they currently sit in 4th place (play-offs), 4 points behind Carlisle, who are occupying the final automatic promotion spot.

Fuck me, that's some run of form!

Audioboxer

Someone wished me a good weekend at work (I work for the PL) and I said if most of the top 6 drop points and united can actually win a game, it'll be a good weekend.

All according to keikaku.

We'll not capitalise again.

The United way. Other top teams slip up? Draw, maybe a loss. Other top teams win? Performance of the season and a comfortable 2/3-0 win.

King_Moc

Banned

Nice. I was at Exeter last season to see Northampton win the league there. They let us have a trophy presentation so they're alright by me.

Audioboxer

MOTD tonight when you realise they need to tear into Arsenal... and ALSO Liverpool

and Man Utd embarrassment is spared for another day

0strWPj.gif

Syder

You can already tell Big Sam's playing the Harry Redknapp Blame Game™, he didn't look fussed that his side just got destroyed at home by Sunderland. Nothing against Palace or it's fans but I'd love to see Allardyce relegated. He did a lot for us and is a great manager but he needs to learn some humility.

Pachimari

Ah crap, tomorrow's game between Celta and Real Madrid has been postponed cause their stadium got damaged in a storm. So we are basically behind schedule with two games now and still leading the table with a point.

Top Bottom