• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Tastiest fixture of the day comes from League 2. Westcountry derby, Plymouth at home against Exeter. The Grecians sit 4th and are unbeaten in 12, having won 7 matches on-the-trot. Plymouth are 2nd, having strengthened their side significantly over the January tranfer window. This fixture is always eventful - shame it's not been picked up for live TV coverage given the meh-ness of most of the other games on today.

Syder

Unlucky loss for Hull, they're looking really good at the moment. The only thing working against them is the complete lack of depth.

Syder

We're playing well (66% possession) despite trailing to a very good goal by Chadli. West Brom's defence is just a tough nut to crack.

Fucked out of a penalty yet again... Doesn't even phase me anymore.

Jarnet87

united only up by 1, could have been 4 or 5. Good energy in the first half, if they get an early goal to start the second half I think Watford will collapse and let more in.

spidye

You will see how on Wednesday, you think Carlo cares about a domestic league title that he will have in the bag by season's end? A monkey could lead Bayern to a title right now.

looking at the other scores I'm inclined to agree with you when it comes to the league but the same ancelotti lost 2 out of 6 games in the group phase and we finished second in that group.
as of right now this is our worst cl run since 2009

Syder

looking at the other scores I'm inclined to agree with you when it comes to the league but the same ancelotti lost 2 out of 6 games in the group phase and we finished second in that group.
as of right now this is our worst cl run since 2009
People made a lot of Arsenal topping their CL group for the first time in 5 years and they were nicely rewarded with a draw against Bayern.

spidye

People made a lot of Arsenal topping their CL group for the first time in 5 years and they were nicely rewarded with a draw against Bayern.

I see us without any chances if I'm honest. this arsenal would beat bayern
looking at the way we play, our body language and the creativity of our offense I have no doubt that arsenal will go to the next round

Syder

This is the complete opposite of our 4-2 loss at The Hawthorns in September.

69% possession and WBA are just turtling in their own half.

Justice served, Feghouli capitalises on Lanzini's strike, 1-1 game on!

I see us without any chances if I'm honest. this arsenal would beat bayern
looking at the way we play, our body language and the creativity of our offense I have no doubt that arsenal will go to the next round
Arsenal's players are talented but spineless with the exception of Alexis.

Syder

Feghouli is playing his socks off today.
p0QHO.gif

He's got it in him to be a top player.

Arsenal's players are talented but spineless with the exception of Alexis.

No-one levelled this criticism towards Čech, Xhaka or Lucas before they joined. So either they undergo personality changes, or people are a little bit hyperbolic. I'd also say that none of Koscielny, Coquelin, Elneny or Gabriel are soft touches. All have featured fairly heavily in the side this year.

Pretty happy with our performance today. I mean we should've had a bunch more but we're taking more shots on goal and passing looks a lot better. Martial scoring will be a nice boost for him although his passing throughout was on the poor side. We're looking like a top 4 club, finally...

longdi

Banned
I see Manu has the 3rd best goals conceded and 2nd best losses. I think Mou is doing better than LVG and Moyes now.

Top Bottom