• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Sciel

Arsenal - Hull

The Arsenal goal was a joke. Blatant handball and it doesn't get called. Of course, it will never be mentioned in the media at all.

Man Utd - Watford

The 15 min period before Mata scored was breathtaking, Probably the best I've seen Man Utd play over the past few years. That said, the finishing was still somewhat diabolical, could have easily been four or five in the first half.

DBT85

Fucking knew it. Hope Spurs finish 6th behind Arsenal. You had one job!

I see Manu has the 3rd best goals conceded and 2nd best losses. I think Mou is doing better than LVG and Moyes now.

Just about every stat we are better than under them iirc. Anyone watching should be able to see that we've been playing better football for a while now, just couldn't do anything in the final 3rd.

CrayToes

Great fucking performance and exactly what we needed. Klopp will get his winter break now as well with 16 days until our next game.

We need to build on this and push for top 4. Leave Can on the bench where he belongs. We're so much more fluid without him on the pitch.

DBT85

Something like 13 games left for Pool in 100 days now. They'll probably be fine now that the hectic schedule has finished.

F34R

Thank God my Reds won today!!!

I'll have to watch the replay. Our Alumni match was scheduled, of course, at the same time as the Liverpool game. Ugh.

They're 11/2? Pretty good odds imo

Good if you want to put a bet on. But bookies usually have a good grasp of who will win and City have a 1/2. I personally expect CIty to win because I'm a City fan but those odds make it look clean cut and the City defence isn't that hot when it gets exposed and Monaco will get at least one run on goal regardless of how much City hold the ball.

To all people looking to get into football: pick a relatively stable and succesful team to support. I can't take the psychological abuse from my own team anymore jesus fucking christ. Sitting on a wooden bench for 120 minutes in the snow watching our promotion chances get smashed into pieces for the 13th year in a row. fml

my heart is broken and i am all out of glue

To all people looking to get into football: pick a relatively stable and succesful team to support. I can't take the psychological abuse from my own team anymore jesus fucking christ. Sitting on a wooden bench for 120 minutes in the snow watching our promotion chances get smashed into pieces for the 13th year in a row. fml

my heart is broken and i am all out of glue

What? No, this is easy. The true test is supporting a club like Bayern, such a tough life.

DBT85

What? No, this is easy. The true test is supporting a club like Bayern, such a tough life.

mal-speechless.gif

Pls. A real rollercoaster is Arsenal.

Top Bottom