• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Happy for Monaco. Rooting for them as Leonardo is Portuguese as I am.

I think he's a top coach, he's doing so well and Monaco as they are showing, are a threat to City and almost any team.

WELL WELL. Is that a penalty or not?

I feel like Aguero starts to throw himself to the ground right before there's contact meaning that well... I don't know. I get the referee's point of view, really, but at the same time, I also feel it's a penalty because the way Aguero searched for the contact and "let himself" touch the keeper is already what a lot of players do and usually the penalty is given...

Edit: I was leaning more toward the dive and after seeing it again I maintain that but I'm not really sure I'm correct, but it's my analysis.

la_briola

WELL WELL. Is that a penalty or not?

I feel like Aguero starts to throw himself to the ground right before there's contact meaning that well... I don't know. I get the referee's point of view, really, but at the same time, I also feel it's a penalty because the way Aguero searched for the contact and "let himself" touch the keeper is already what a lot of players do and usually the penalty is given...
No pen. It was a dive.

Top Bottom