• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

spidye

Bayern needs a new coach just for bundesliga
Ancelotti can stay for the cl games

And
Müller should just stay at home this season

DBT85

First non league side into the quarter finals in 103 years. Amazing stuff.

Here's the Joey Barton stuff to show exactly why he's a waste of fucking space.

https://twitter.com/richbannister/status/832960160519827456?s=07

https://twitter.com/7amkickoff/status/832954737695678465?s=07

The FA could have stopped his shit years ago if they'd actually had the balls to do so but they still don't even now.

Nice and easy retrospective, you deliberately and noticeably feigned injury after walking near a players arm? 10 match ban, now fuck off.

Jack cw

Bayern needs a new coach just for bundesliga
Ancelotti can stay for the cl games

And
Müller should just stay at home this season

Problem is Kimmich and Bernat doing nothing with all the space they have.
You really see Alonsos class in games like this. Will be tough to find a decent successor...
And Müller is done. No part of the game and that hilarious defence against against Ibisevic says it all. Should go to Dortmund and join Götzes fate.

Pachimari

HOLY SHIT! The best coach in our club's history, Vicente del Bosque, is coming to train talents here in my city next month. I'll either ask to get close to him or sneak in so I can get that selfie.

Also we are playing against Espanyol now. We'll surely beat them at home.

Hala Madrid y nada mas!

spidye

Problem is Kimmich and Bernat doing nothing with all the space they have.
You really see Alonsos class in games like this. Will be tough to find a decent successor...
And Müller is done. No part of the game and that hilarious defence against against Ibisevic says it all. Should go to Dortmund and join Götzes fate.
Kimmich needs time and experience
Ancelotti is not giving either
Bernat normally plays more offensievly than this. Don't know why he sits back this game

And müller? Without words

Jack cw

LOL typical Bayern. Always scoring in extra time.
But I have to say the ref was total garbage, never seen something that bad since Övrebrö...

spidye

I think Hertha deserves a lot of praise. They were really great
It's not like we played good even once this year. Every game has been the same par arsenal

Arsenal was strange because they imploded.

And german refs have to have some patent on being real dumbasses

faridmon

Leicester is a disgrace.

;How they won the League last season is something I will never understand. I'll just put down the theory that the other 19 teams have handed it to them.

That City line-up was rubbish, no idea why we have players like Delph, Fernando, Nolito and Navas. They lack any creativity and sharpness but at least Bravo and Stones are starting to look more stable. Would have preferred Hudds to have won than have a replay though, I hope they make the step up into the prem next season because they play decent football and good to have a team from Yorkshire back at top level.

winstano

I've been a Lincoln fan for 25 years. After we beat Brighton, I cried in the stands. Today, I'm just in shock. This is unbelievable.

DBT85

Shame Oxford couldn't hold on. Praying Sutton do the business tomorrow.

Joey Barton claiming that he was indeed hit with the elbow. Must have been viciously fast for nobody to actually see it.

I've been a Lincoln fan for 25 years. After we beat Brighton, I cried in the stands. Today, I'm just in shock. This is unbelievable.

Congratulations!

Would you prefer a game at somewhere like United or Chelsea for the money/holyshit were here moment or home to someone shit, like Arsenal?

kante not on the pitch and it's a different chelsea.
I've said it before and i will say it again, that guy deserved player of the season last year and should have cost chelsea 60 million at the very least.
Even with all the praise it wasn't enough, the man is critical.

Syder

'Dinho's elastico was so slick. It looked like it was attached to his foot for a split second.

tumblr_o93fr5yNrY1r5dew6o1_400.gif

...and yeah, La Liga is Real's to lose now.

Jarnet87

Leicester is a disgrace.

;How they won the League last season is something I will never understand. I'll just put down the theory that the other 19 teams have handed it to them.

Basically. They caught fire and the rest of the league was dog shit. Fergie's last title was like that. A decent United team that was surrounded by shit so we walked it.

winstano

Congratulations!

Would you prefer a game at somewhere like United or Chelsea for the money/holyshit were here moment or home to someone shit, like Arsenal?

Hahahaha! Honestly, after today I don't care who we get. I thought we'd make it a tight game today and lose, but this... This is something else. The club has been transformed, I've not known this amount of positivity around the city since the days of Keith Alexander taking us to the playoffs years ago. The Cowleys are gods.

longdi

Banned
'Dinho's elastico was so slick. It looked like it was attached to his foot for a split second.

tumblr_o93fr5yNrY1r5dew6o1_400.gif

...and yeah, La Liga is Real's to lose now.

I think Dinho was lucky this trick came out so well on cam.

CR7 is still a beast at 31, while Dinho was already wasted by then.

Syder

I think Dinho was lucky this trick came out so well on cam.

CR7 is still a beast at 31, while Dinho was already wasted by then.
Messi and Cristiano are freaks of nature, bro. No one can touch them. Peak Ronaldinho didn't last very long but damn was it a sight to see.

Clydefrog

Leicester's getting relegated, they're out of the FA Cup, and yet they're still going to win the Champions League this season. Unbelievable.

If I could watch one footballer at their very best it would be Ronaldinho. Forget Maradona, Pele, Marcus Stewart, Messi, Ronaldo (fat or thin).

Ronaldinho, for me, was an absolute joy to watch when he could be bothered. The problem was he never seemed as determined as the real greats of the game.

Top Bottom