• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Diablos54

This is pathetic from Arsenal, just shows how far they are off being anywhere near a champions league final let alone winning it.

And let's not get started about winning the premier league!

akileese

Unlikely to be sold to another Premiership side. Expect an appearance in La Liga.

Nah. It'll be PSG.

This is going to be an interesting summer. I remarked that I thought Arsenal would somehow manage to win the FA Cup and finish 6th, but this season deserves zero merits. If Wenger goes I imagine Alexis and Ozil are right behind him. Personally, I'll deal with sustained mediocrity. It's better than a boom bust cycle that ends in false hope.

DBT85

Unlikely to be sold to another Premiership side. Expect an appearance in La Liga.

Not sure they'll have much choice with his contract running down. Plenty of teams should be interested. Fuck, arsneal can have Rooney and £15m and we'll have him, they like taking our hand offs.

Nooooo. Him acting like a snake in the grass can get to fuck. I don't want a Di Maria 2.0.

He will get on well with the likes of Zlatan and Jose, dude has tons of talent but very few at Arsenal have that apetite for success, he'll be fine if Jose can drag you out of 6th

Kill3r7

Not sure they'll have much choice with his contract running down. Plenty of teams should be interested. Fuck, arsneal can have Rooney and £15m and we'll have him, they like taking our hand offs.

Rooney's wages would be a deal breaker there among many other things.

Audioboxer

He will get on well with the likes of Zlatan and Jose, dude has tons of talent but very few at Arsenal have that apetite for success, he'll be fine if Jose can drag you out of 6th

Jose will probably be on the path to Jose Implosion 9.0 next year. As much as I have some confidence he'll bring back wins and some trophies, the guys like a drug addict towards meltdowns. Once you think he's in the clear, he'll go off again.

I seriously doubt Sanchez would go to United anyway. We probably have more chance of getting Griezmann and even that is like a 5% chance.

luchadork

i dont think sanchez is laughing at it being funny and enjoying it but its more like one of those holy fuck laugh grimace things. like when you see someone get kicked in the nuts. or you get some bad news and the way you deal with it is humour.

Jarnet87

Jose will probably be on the path to Jose Implosion 9.0 next year. As much as I have some confidence he'll bring back wins and some trophies, the guys like a drug addict towards meltdowns. Once you think he's in the clear, he'll go off again.

I seriously doubt Sanchez would go to United anyway. We probably have more chance of getting Griezmann and even that is like a 5% chance.

Isn't year three the Jose implode year, year two is the successful year.

Audioboxer

Not sure many players have experienced disappointed with us when it comes to trophies in recent times 😉

True. Plus Jose probably "resets" if you can pass the parcel before year 3. The guy has issues remaining steady in the one place for a length of time lol.

Audioboxer

Arsenal have a track record of selling to the highest bidder including those within the Prem.

Yeah, to be fair they sold Van Persie to us and we won the league. Then Moyes Moyes'd RvP into the trash.

OMG just seen the score lol

image.php

Top Bottom