• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Audioboxer

When I was going to turn my TV off the other night to get to sleep it was recommending AFTV LOL. I forgot to post this the next day, as I thought you guys would have a chuckle

9V9uBTo.jpg

NHale

When I was going to turn my TV off the other night to get to sleep it was recommending AFTV LOL. I forgot to post this the next day, as I thought you guys would have a chuckle

9V9uBTo.jpg

Now we just need to photoshop the suggestion at the top for "Try asking "WENGA OUT. Fam!"

Jarnet87

3 match ban for Zlatan. Misses the FA Cup tie with Chelsea, and the 2 league games @ Middlesbrough and home to West Brom. Could have been worse, West Brom has 1-1 draw written all over it with or without Zlatan. We dominate but fail to score more then one, West Brom equalize with a set piece and defend for their life.

Audioboxer

Now we just need to photoshop the suggestion at the top for "Try asking "WENGA OUT. Fam!"

lol. It wasn't until I hooked my phone up to my PC to upload the image I noticed the bit at the top. Was too fixated on AFTV popping up :p My TV definitely went full football for a night.

Praise the google overlords tracking browsing/viewing history.

3 match ban for Zlatan. Misses the FA Cup tie with Chelsea, and the 2 league games @ Middlesbrough and home to West Brom. Could have been worse, West Brom has 1-1 draw written all over it with or without Zlatan. We dominate but fail to score more then one, West Brom equalize with a set piece and defend for their life.

A loss and two draws incoming. Praise Mou.

Rumour circling that Klopp's willing to to save Götze from being eaten alive by his own insides. What do PoolGAF think? If we got a good deal on wages and transfer fee I reckon it's a decent gamble. So long as we actually get a fair few healthy and established players in the summer too.

Kill3r7

Rumour circling that Klopp's willing to to save Götze from being eaten alive by his own insides. What do PoolGAF think? If we got a good deal on wages and transfer fee I reckon it's a decent gamble. So long as we actually get a fair few healthy and established players in the summer too.

Not a pool fan but where exactly would he play?

sora87

Much better players out there in positions we actually need we can spend that money on.

I wouldn't mind Götze. But there's other places in the team that needs fixing first, if they get fixed and then they sign Götze... I would be ok with it, especially if we end up with Europe(EL/CL) we need to be able to rotate.

Pachimari

Star striker Nicklas Bendtner , with a past in some of Europe's greatest clubs , has been bought by Rosenborg in a sensational transfer which makes sure he'll still earn a living.

Audioboxer

Comeback is on for Arsenal, gimme that glorious AFTV where they all praise Wenger for one episode, and he signs a new contract.

Jarnet87

Comeback is on for Arsenal, gimme that glorious AFTV where they all praise Wenger for one episode, and he signs a new contract.

The Arsenal fans are going to feel that glimmer of hope start to burn. Belief will inspire them, and then Bayern will put the dagger in them and crush their souls.

Audioboxer

The Arsenal fans are going to feel that glimmer of hope start to burn. Belief will inspire them, and then Bayern will put the dagger in them and crush their souls.

I'm totally down for the Arsenal up 3-0 at 80 minutes, with that last 10 minutes excitement/hope, and Robben then cutting in with that dagger of a goal.

Audioboxer

Ref won't give Arsenal a penalty. Cmon Ref, that's not how you truly get AFTV going. You need to give them hope, then cut them down, not just piss them off from the get go ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jarnet87

Arsenal denied a penalty? Sounds like Ty has found his scape goat for the post match interview, certainly a better excuse then the rain.

Top Bottom