• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

EmiPrime

The penalty and straight red card for Koscielny tops RVP's red card against Barcelona as the worst refereeing decision I have ever seen given against my team.

Awful referee.

Empty

lol. Why is Wenger still at Arsenal. Real talk, why doesn't he just go?

when you do something for that long it's hard to just stop. like you no longer have anything to live for when you aren't waking up to go straight down the training ground. bet fergie hates his current life.

we know he's a very stubborn person in general too

NHale

"I don't have anything else to say Robbie. What do you want me to say after this pathetic performance? Oh no Robbie. Don't feed me that bullcrap, Robbie. All those Wenger in folks should start opening their eyes. I'm done with this shit Robbie. I support Arsenal Football Club 110%, I even went to Bulgaria for fuck sake Robbie! But I can't bring out my big banners without being jumped on by the Wenger In Brigade, this is worse than fucking North Korea"

Syder

claude.png

Beefy

Sanchez doesn't give a fuck.

Lol @ Sky saying youngsters can't hold up Wenger out signs as they weren't alive when Wenger started.

Top Bottom