• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Audioboxer

Losing at home to Burnley only to trash Manchester City away next week.

#justliverpoolthings

lol. They'll probably turn it around. Story of a few of the big teams in the premier league. Constantly underperforming against lower teams.

At least with United its drawing more than losing!

sora87

Another 2-0 to Burnley no doubt, what the real surprise would be is if liverpool can actually score one. 2-1 sounds a little more respectable you know, being the home side and all.

Me at this score

67ba998def85da075d71e6875e2cde84.jpg

EDIT: Okay this new one I can get behind

Audioboxer

Another late goal, doing an Arsenal.

If there is one thing the lower league teams are completely pants at, it's losing goals right before half time or at 90 minutes. Although that is a Man Utd speciality these days, losing a goal in the last minute to fall to a draw. How times change!

Dyche added: “ Antonio Conte came in at Chelsea and he got commended for bringing a hard, fast, new leadership, which involved doing 800m runs, 400m runs and 200m runs.

“Come to my training and see Sean Dyche doing that and you’d say, 'Dinosaur. A young, English, dinosaur manager. Hasn’t got a clue’.

“I just saw Gael Clichy talking about the diet that Pep has brought in — he’s stopped pizza . He was talking about how this new diet was amazing, saying we don’t eat junk food.

“We’ve been doing that since I got here. I did it at Watford. So are other English managers. Because I’m Sean Dyche, you wouldn’t be interested. It’s ‘Go on Pep, tell us about your pizzas!’

“They questioned for me playing a 4-4-2 and then everyone played it last year and it was ‘Amazing Ranieri! Amazing! Tactical genius!’

“Klopp came in and played sort of a 4-4-2 and ‘let’s run really hard and press’. People thought it was incredible. Wasn’t Sean Dyche doing that three years ago when he got here?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Dyche added: “ Antonio Conte came in at Chelsea and he got commended for bringing a hard, fast, new leadership, which involved doing 800m runs, 400m runs and 200m runs.

“Come to my training and see Sean Dyche doing that and you’d say, 'Dinosaur. A young, English, dinosaur manager. Hasn’t got a clue’.

“I just saw Gael Clichy talking about the diet that Pep has brought in — he’s stopped pizza . He was talking about how this new diet was amazing, saying we don’t eat junk food.

“We’ve been doing that since I got here. I did it at Watford. So are other English managers. Because I’m Sean Dyche, you wouldn’t be interested. It’s ‘Go on Pep, tell us about your pizzas!’

“They questioned for me playing a 4-4-2 and then everyone played it last year and it was ‘Amazing Ranieri! Amazing! Tactical genius!’

“Klopp came in and played sort of a 4-4-2 and ‘let’s run really hard and press’. People thought it was incredible. Wasn’t Sean Dyche doing that three years ago when he got here?

He has a point.

Pachimari

We are playing so much better with Isco and James on the pitch.

Also Nacho is always so damn super solid in defense. Any club should really try and buy him away from us and they'll get quality who can cover all four spots in the back line. I'm just glad we still got him in our squad.

Pachimari

Keylor have been fucking horrible. What a goddamn drop! 1-0 to Real Betis.

We seriously need to ship him out and get a new goalkeeper this summer. He have had two major mistakes. He should have had a red card for that weird missed header outside the box too.

Keylor have been fucking horrible. What a goddamn drop! 1-0 to Real Betis.

We seriously need to ship him out and get a new goalkeeper this summer. He have had two major mistakes. He should have had a red card for that weird missed header outside the box too.

Please buy De Gea if United finishes outside the top 4.

EmiPrime

Sean Dyche disc beard interview

Pachimari

So both Benzema and Lucas are in now, let's hope something happens.

Nice master pass by Modric to Cristiano btw. Unfortunately an offside goal.

[edit] Asensio is coming in! I really hope if we ship out Isco or James, that we don't bring in another, and instead give more minutes to my boy here.

Top Bottom