• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

No surprise from the Pool fans hating Herrera since when he got their golden boy Stampy G sent off.

Well, I just got home from work so there's 0 chance I'm watching this match now.

Zasa

Pity, that'll kill the game off, at least tactically. Can't say he didn't have it coming, part of Mou's plan the whole time to man-mark Hazard all game & aggravate him as much as possible to throw his game off. Typical Mourinho strat, the targeting of Hazard was painfully obvious here.

Who cares, its catching up to him now. How many times this season should him and Rojo should have been sent off but they didn't? It's called Karma.

Right. Let's send a player off for doing something wrong 5 games ago.

When can we expect Costa to be unfairly sent off then for just this minute intentionally elbowing De Gea in the bollocks?

I think it was a soft second yellow. Phil Jones should have been booked seconds before though and none of this would have happened. Still clear what United's plan was: kick Hazard in the ground as soon as possible. Glad it has backfired.

T-Rex.

Banned
I think it was a soft second yellow. Phil Jones should have been booked seconds before though and none of this would have happened. Still clear what United's plan was: kick Hazard in the ground as soon as possible. Glad it has backfired.
Yup. A soft second booking, but when you set your team out to constantly foul the opposition then you can't really complain when the ref has enough of it.

Audioboxer

It's okay, King Fellaini is now on. The only karma here is Mou getting it for not starting him.

Only thing I'd say with the ref now is he better be handing out yellow cards all round for tippy tappy fouls. That's the precedent he has set with sending off Herrera for that whisper of a touch on Hazard.

Diablos54

Only thing I'd say with the ref now is he better be handing out yellow cards all round for tippy tappy fouls. That's the precedent he has set with sending off Herrera for that whisper of a touch on Hazard.
I think it's because he literally just warned Smalling and Jones about the constant fouling of Hazard. Then 5 seconds later the only guy on a yellow 'fouls' him.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTE!!!!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
RPJXvx5.gif

Rojo is gonna get sent off. Costa is playing with him.

Right. Let's send a player off for doing something wrong 5 games ago.

Karma. Maybe he should have used his brain a bit more to realise that he was on thin ice.

When can we expect Costa to be unfairly sent off then for just this minute intentionally elbowing De Gea in the bollocks?

Been suspended before for no reason. And I'm sure you will stay quiet on Fellani, considering he should have been suspended about 6 to 7 times already.

Still waiting on Suarez to be suspended for Braca for being a cunt during his time at Liverpool.

Oliver shows up a straight red for karma. I could see it.

I'm quite sure he's been suspended quite a few times before.

Karma doesn't exist!

It isn't an actual thing!

Only if you are a United fan.

Top Bottom