• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Maybe, buts it's just funny with United fighting for 5th/6th position and Juve currently schooling Barca. The gulf in quality between the top European clubs and the Prem league! Our hopes are with... Leicester.

Sorry dude I need that 4th place CL spot available, even if it ruins the Leicester movie.

Then again can a team with the Pogmeister win the Europa League....

Audioboxer

Sorry dude I need that 4th place available.

Then again can a team with the Pogmeister win the Europa League....

Chelsea will school United again in this upcoming game. As much as Arsenal shat the bed if Liverpool can keep their cool I think them and City will get 3rd/4th. I even doubt sneaky Wenger nabbing that 4th spot. Team aren't playing for him and fans have turned full toxic. He's dust.

Man Utd will chase the Europa League now.

Higuan always looks chubby lol.

miserable

"Emilio! get me the name of the Turin restaurant where this kid dines, then book me on the next flight there! chop-chop!"
flo.png

Beefy

Maybe, buts it's just funny with United fighting for 5th/6th position and Juve currently schooling Barca. The gulf in quality between the top European clubs and the Prem league! Our hopes are with... Leicester.

Yeah, it's the style of football. English game is just not tactical enough.

Yeah watching BT Sports too. I couldn't fathom this being football fans. Seems like some nutter taking advantage of a crowded event.

Yeah, hope whoever it was gets caught.

GHG

Shocked to see he's scored 43 goals when looking today wtf.. I thought he was in the 20s...

Yeh him and ronaldo are still pumping out insane numbers but they are both very clearly on the decline physically.

Their numbers will start to drop off over the next couple of years. Don't think we will see anything like them ever again in our lifetimes.

Bo-Locks

Yeh him and ronaldo are still pumping out insane numbers but they are both very clearly on the decline physically.

Their numbers will start to drop off over the next couple of years. Don't think we will see anything like them ever again in our lifetimes.

Maybe not at the same time for the top 2 clubs in the same league, but I'm sure we'll see more greats in the future.

Ronaldo's already started, he's only at 26 which is very low from his stature during this time of the season.

I'm at work can't​ watch the game
24027086531_f85a78cb81_o.png
Same fam. Listening to the game on my computer, flip the tab whenever highlights/goals happen lol #working

Top Bottom