• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

casiopao

Fiuh, Juve win quite comfortably but that Messi pass to Iniesta is still stuff of nightmare.O_O

Tx our Superman for the Super Save.^^

Now to focus on Away game. We better don't screw up like vs Napoli just recently Max.O_O

The letter they found seems to be some IS stuff according to SZ.Something like: Professional sports players and other celebrities in Germany are on a death list until the Bundeswehr gets out of Iraq/Syria and the US air base in Ramstein is closed. Police is not sure it's real, though, might be a way to mislead the police. Any way, fucked up as hell...

The fuck. Typical UEFA bullshit.

The most incredible thing is that they even insisted on the earlier time so it does not collide with the other fixtures today. I mean, the time doesn't matter anyway. Playing today is questionable, at least. But the fact that their first reaction was like "Attack on the team bus? Yeah, postponing it to tomorrow is okay, but make it earlier so it doesn't collide with the other games", that just shows they don't care shit about the teams and players.

Blablurn

The letter they found seems to be some IS stuff according to SZ.Something like: Professional sports players and other celebrities in Germany are on a death list until the Bundeswehr gets out of Iraq/Syria and the US air base in Ramstein is closed. Police is not sure it's real, though, might be a way to mislead the police. Any way, fucked up as hell...

The most incredible thing is that they even insisted on the earlier time so it does not collide with the other fixtures today. I mean, the time doesn't matter anyway. Playing today is questionable, at least. But the fact that their first reaction was like "Attack on the team bus? Yeah, postponing it to tomorrow is okay, but make it earlier so it doesn't collide with the other games", that just shows they don't care shit about the teams and players.

It's all about money these days. I hope Watzke and Rummenigge will give them hell at some point.

Dark Rider

Yeah, but what I mean is international like the world cup and stuff. I watch friendlies and qualifications but it isn't the same.

You can pick a club to support to close the gap

They could postpone it to next week at least

I'm kinda hoping that the police forbids the game today.

The more information we get, the worse it all turns out. But UEFA is gonna UEFA, no chance that BVB or Monaco can achieve a further postponing.

Match day! This game is set to be something special, hoping for a confident team to show up in the absence of Pepe and Varane. Key players to watch are Casemiro, Modric, Kroos and Bale. Bale especially, he needs to turn it up a notch, ever since his injury he's been rusty but he's got enough games to get back into form, today's the day to show that form we all expect form Bale.

Carvajal can't link with Bale if Bale's having a dud. This also means most of our plays will come from the left flank with Marcelo and Ronaldo.. Leaving space for a counter behind Marcelo if things go wrong.

Pachimari

Match day! This game is set to be something special, hoping for a confident team to show up in the absence of Pepe and Varane. Key players to watch are Casemiro, Modric, Kroos and Bale. Bale especially, he needs to turn it up a notch, ever since his injury he's been rusty but he's got enough games to get back into form, today's the day to show that form we all expect form Bale.

Carvajal can't link with Bale if Bale's having a dud. This also means most of our plays will come from the left flank with Marcelo and Ronaldo.. Leaving space for a counter behind Marcelo if things go wrong.

Well put.

Hala Madrid!

ty_hot

my dears, what are good sites to get cheap football shirts in europe? I only know about kitbag and google was not helpful at all.

lol you're just figuring this out?

CEO of top clubs have been complaining non stop about too many bullshit games on the international stage for years. What do these twats do? Dilute the competition and have even more teams playing in the EC and WC, so they can make more money.

Lewa out for tonight.

This game against Dortmund ruined everything

Fuck this shit
might be smokescreen, not the first time FO purposely sends wrong information.. I'll wait until kicker puts out the line up an hour before the game

lol you're just figuring this out?

CEO of top clubs have been complaining non stop about too many bullshit games on the international stage for years. What do these twats do? Dilute the competition and have even more teams playing in the EC and WC, so they can make more money.
I'm not "just figuring this out". This is a whole new level. More games has a negative impact on players, of course. However, as we and thus also the team just heard from the police, the explosions were dangerous as shit and what happened can be seen as one of the better case scenarios, with only two injured persons.

I don't know about you but people almost dying and players having too many games are different things for me. Although there sure is the bottom line of executives not caring for players at all.

I'm not "just figuring this out". This is a whole new level. More games has a negative impact on players, of course. However, as we and thus also the team just heard from the police, the explosions were dangerous as shit and what happened can be seen as one of the better case scenarios, with only two injured persons.

I don't know about you but people almost dying and players having too many games are different things for me. Although there sure is the bottom line of executives not caring for players at all.
UEFA never has nor will they ever give a single fuck about anything other than money. They have one of the most corrupt organizations of all time and had a POS running for the longest time despite being a reprehensible excuse of our species.

Elchele

It would send an awful message to suspend games just to please the terrorists. That would give them more power. I'm there will be a lot of security, and this can happen any time so what's the point –aside from the trauma– of postponing it even more

Audioboxer

Believe in Leicester, 1-1 draw incoming. Time to show Arsene Wenger how the Champions of England
Team Judas
do it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

feeling really bad for the guys from dortmund, having to play this game today

even the coach just said, they needed more time.

seriously uefa...

Icolin

Banned
So Efe Ambrose (Hibernian/Celtic) is being linked to the Vancouver Whitecaps; what does footy GAF think? Is he competent enough for MLS or is he really that bad, lol.

Top Bottom