• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Pranay

Based on current squads who is more screwed when Messi/Ronaldo retire, Barca or Madrid. I would vote Barca

Madrid is miles better, they sometimes play better without ronaldo

Barca heavily relies on messi

Despite playing OK today, he still made the best 2 chances of the match.

You have to be relevant first for people to care when you downgrade

claudio-ranieri-grazie.png

WarrenD

Great game but jesus fuck this referee needs to be banned from another match. Without any huge calls to make he's managed to screw up so many decisions.

Dark Rider

Hope this means Real set their sights on Dybala and leave Eddy alone.

Dybala still need to be develop to get a consistent spot in Real Madrid
IF getting Dybala will guarantee that we never sign Eddy then I'm all for it (we are not but the rags still harp on it anyway)
yes I dont rate Eddy much as of now and I don't see him developing any further so he is not good enough for Real Madrid

Dybala on the other had still has room for some sweet development

Ronaldo's already started, he's only at 26 which is very low from his stature during this time of the season.

Ronaldo is 32 years old m8

Dybala still need to be develop to get a consistent spot in Real Madrid
IF getting Dybala will guarantee that we never sign Eddy then I'm all for it (we are not but the rags still harp on it anyway)
yes I dont rate Eddy much as of now and I don't see him developing any further so he is not good enough for Real Madrid

Dybala on the other had still has room for some sweet development

Ronaldo is 32 years old m8
I'm talking about goals this year, not his age lol..

Buffon deserves a CL trophy, I agree.

I was also asking myself this.
and he can get when he signs as Neuer's backup.

Dark Rider

I'm talking about goals this year, not his age lol..

ok then :p

Leicester be like, sorry Buffon we are the kings of England. The best England has to offer in the CL 👌

I know Atletico Madrid have been in dire form this season but at least don't write them out before the matches fam

EDIT:
lmao.

Paulo >>>>>>>>>> all Madrid players combined.

Sound like a reasonable assessment
You've convinced me m8

Audioboxer

ok then :p

I know Atletico Madrid have been in dire form this season but at least don't write them out before the matches fam

EDIT:

Sound like a reasonable assessment
You've convinced me m8

Hefty sarcasm. Leicester are getting pumped. They let Everton put 4 passed them with ease.

Dark Rider

They rested a ton of players from the Everton game tbf

so they will play out of their minds against Atletico

Buffon with the best saves as usual. What a match. I hope Juve can take it in the end cause it is the closest thing to watching Italy for me.

you can't watch Italy matches?

EDIT:
Hazard is not coming to Real as long as Ronaldo still breathes (so he can be on the field). Unfortunately.

I know he is not coming. I'm glad he is not to be frank I don't rate him and what he has now is imho the best he can do which is not good enough

Dark Rider

Come on dude,i'm joking but dybala would be a starter in every team in the world right now,if you think differently you haven't see him enough.

Well Benz is on the phase out and currently we have Morata waiting to take over. I recognize Dybala talent and that is why I said he need development, Morata is not there either and I thought it was clear I would welcome Dybala in with a little improvement he will be great.

note: when I said he needed development by no means I meant he was half baked, what I meant he needs a little push to be at the top and is doing very good right now

Legit wouldn't put it past them. They turned up to win the league. Turned up for the last CL fixture. Turned up for Shakespeare. They're powered by magic. Or Richard III's mouldy corpse.

Sevilla are in turmoil this season but I still thought they were the better side of the last round between these two but what Leicester managed to do is put the ball in the net more. Atletico Madrid is in dire form they are still capable of knocking out Leicester of course but they need to make sure they score

Kolx

So Barca came back against PSG only to get humiliated again against Juve?! lmao

lmao.

Paulo >>>>>>>>>> all Madrid players combined.

Modric >>>>>>>>>> all Juve players combined. See I can pull shit out of my ass too.
mine was right tho.

Bartra with a broken bone and probably some glass in his arm that needs surgery.

That's considerably worse than the first reports and shows that these were some serious explosives. Fuck whoever did this.

Police also found a letter near the place where it happened, currently checking the authenticity of it.

Dark Rider

I hope Zidane and Florentino think the same. I wouldn't want to trade him for any other player from Real.

Good. Just make sure that Conte and Ibra agree with you and most importantly tell Eden himself to not think about it or use it as pressure card for salary negotiations.

Bartra with a broken bone and probably some glass in his arm that needs surgery.

That's considerably worse than the first reports and shows that these were some serious explosives. Fuck whoever did this.

Police also found a letter near the place where it happened, currently checking the authenticity of it.

I hope he recover fast.
The police hopefully will bring whoever behind this to justice.

Blablurn

I'm sorry mate :/

Its impressive that Dortmund still gonna play tmw.

Syder

They should move the Dortmund game more. I feel like one day isn't enough after how badly one of their players got hurt.

Top Bottom