• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Oh come on guys.

How could the defense not be bad today? The whole preparation of the game was fucked up and Bender has his first game since forever in a CL quarterfinal because a certain Marc Bartra can't play.

Pachimari

Line ups have been confirmed for Bayern - Real.

Neuer starts in. But Hummels isn't in the lineup. Lewandowski is out too.

And our backline is as expected Marcelo - Nacho - Ramos - Carvajal.

So no big surprises.

What's going on in Spain with Leicester? Spanish fans being assholes, "England hooliganism" playing up again or both at fault?

Probably a combo of both, but charming bunch these Leicester fans(?):

C9OJmBVXUAAmS_u.jpg

https://twitter.com/partidazocope/status/852170418425393152

https://twitter.com/thespainreport/status/852190626212982789

dragn

2 gifted goals and a garbage trainer like tuchel , thats all i can see. how can you be so blind and play the worst player ever schmelzer so much forward and the back 3 are expsoed all the time

WarrenD

You could find that flag stuff with any team abroad. At least we haven't blocked a black dude on a train.

And sounds like the police are being harsh. Witness reports this morning said that we were singing and drinking about 8 last night when the police just ran in swinging batons. No fighting or aggression on our part at all.

Spanish police are known to be heavy handed though. There may have been trouble before and looks like all out fans will bear the brunt of it.

Audioboxer

You could find that flag stuff with any team abroad. At least we haven't blocked a black dude on a train.

And sounds like the police are being harsh. Witness reports this morning said that we were singing and drinking about 8 last night when the police just ran in swinging batons. No fighting or aggression on our part at all.

Spanish police are known to be heavy handed though. There may have been trouble before and looks like all out fans will bear the brunt of it.

While you're free to fly nearly any flag you want, what does Brexit have to do with a Leicester game? It's football fans mixing politics in where it's best left out and most likely making an arse of themselves. I'll happily concede fault where due, if it's on Spanish fans/police as well, but it's nearly a given it's always a British teams fans involved in some sort of drama.

spidye

Line ups have been confirmed for Bayern - Real.

Neuer starts in. But Hummels isn't in the lineup. Lewandowski is out too.

And our backline is as expected Marcelo - Nacho - Ramos - Carvajal.

So no big surprises.
So in the end you only miss pepe or varane and we miss lewa and hummels

Man, all the crying from real fans about the injuries :|

WarrenD

While you're free to fly nearly any flag you want, what does Brexit have to do with a Leicester game? It's football fans mixing politics in where it's best left out and most likely making an arse of themselves. I'll happily concede fault where due, if it's on Spanish fans/police as well, but it's nearly a given it's always a British teams fans involved in some sort of drama.

Oh definitely. Just simply saying that all clubs have idiot fans. 2 guys out of hundreds there aren't worth getting the heckles up.

Edit. This however is inexcusable and I hope the club hands out long term bans for anyone they can identify.

https://mobile.twitter.com/thespainreport/status/852190626212982789

Pachimari

Crying? I've never cried over our injuries. In fact I said earlier that it was no excuse with the depth our squad has. I'm perfectly fine with Ramos and Nacho in defense.

Who's exactly crying?

Pachimari

I feel like Monaco should have gotten one more goal this match. Either from the penalty or from Falcao's free goal.

[edit] Oh shit what a goal by Mbappe! He is so sick!

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Jesus, that's shit I do in be a pro in FIFA. Picking the ball from the last defender and then going one on one with the keeper.

Zasa

Please stick together next season Monaco, do it for the love of football.

Holy shit Kagawa!!! That was a vintage Kagawa move

Dark Rider

we miss BOTH pepe and varane
AND we play Carvajal with a calf injury
and I pointed out that our front line the BBC has been playing like shit lately
at least Bayern is in form and playing at the top of their game lately you can't dispute that

spidye

Crying? I've never cried over our injuries. In fact I said earlier that it was no excuse with the depth our squad has. I'm perfectly fine with Ramos and Nacho in defense.

Who's exactly crying?
Not directed at you but we had a few pages about how real is decimated because of injuries and how bayern will ter the apart

Top Bottom