• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Normally I would want Leicester to go through, but after what their fans did today, I don't know.

But the game of the CL this year is Bayern - Real. Curious how this will play.

faridmon

God, how I hate Robben and his theatrics. As a good footballer he is, he shouldn't relegate himself to these pity plays, but man...

TimmmV

Those Leicester fans jesus, bet a load of them were among the pricks who were at the England Germany game that I complained about a month or so ago

But back to the topic, Monaco or Dortmund winning would be my preference, as they're the smallest teams by miles (and also playing the best football), Atletico would be slightly behind

Leicester need to be stopped just to remove the potential scenario of Liverpool finishing 4th and still not getting CL due to United and Leicester both winning in Europe

Audioboxer

Another reason for video technology to back up big calls (goals/penalty decisions). It was a foul but 30 seconds would have confirmed outside the box.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Ronaldo is as useful as always lately (him and the corner flag have the same contribution to the game) and Bale plays some kind of RWB or something. Real needs more creativity in the midfield and to stop playing like they are afraid of Bayern.

Vidal going from hero to zero, what a dumbass. 2-0 at the half would have set Bayern comfortably for the second half... You better make it the fuck up Vidal. Omen of losing series in the last 5 years when Bayern player misses a pen

Kolx

Ronaldo is as useful as always lately (him and the corner flag have the same contribution to the game) and Bale plays some kind of RWB or something. Real needs more creativity in the midfield and to stop playing like they are afraid of Bayern.

Real didn't possess the ball as much as Bayern but had as much chances as them. Real did much better than I expected them to do in the first half.

Top Bottom