• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

CrayToes

Ashley Young and Fellaini are playing. The best Man Utd have ever produced after spending hundreds of millions. No chance for Chelsea.

Mourinho clearly can't stand the thought of putting everything in to this game and still losing. At least this way he has his excuse lined up. Focusing on the EL is a joke when they could potentially draw level with Liverpool with their games in hand.

Audioboxer

Mourinho clearly can't stand the thought of putting everything in to this game and still losing. At least this way he has his excuse lined up. Focusing on the EL is a joke when they could potentially draw level with Liverpool with their games in hand.

Tottenham fans will be furious. Even Martial can't make the bench lmao.

Mourinho throwing the game away on purpose. If Chelsea have an off day and he earns a draw, he'll say he's a genius. If Chelsea run riot, he'll just lol at the attacking 3.

Mou the Chelsea agent.

TeddyBoy

A good today, I didn't see the game but three points at WBA is very good this season.

I think it's a fairly smart to focus on the EL, the potential fixture list of the EL is much easier than the fixture list of the PL right now.

I still remember Jose going to Liverpool with a joke line-up back during the 2013-2014 title race and winning 0-2.

Not going to write him off today.

bjaelke

Get French Football @GFFN

Breaking | SC Bastia fans appeared to run onto the pitch in order to attack Lyon players who were finishing warming-up. More follows.

C9iuMEfXgAAmszW.jpg:small

Audioboxer

Wasn't expecting that. Only chance for the second half is to come out and attack. Parking the bus and trying to hold 1-0 will equal 1-1 or losing 2-1.

Ashley Youngs shooting but 👌

Wasn't expecting that. Only chance for the second half is to come out and attack. Parking the bus and trying to hold 1-0 will equal 1-1 or losing 2-1.

Ashley Youngs shooting but 👌

C'mon Audioboxer, let the Hope run through you.

It makes the disappointment sweeter for everyone else. Trust me I know.

Top Bottom