• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Brinbe

Couldn't ask for a better start to the season. Things will look even better once they truly gel and get into the way Mou wants things. We're already shaking off the last vestiges of the LVG/Moyes era and finally playing some direct and attacking football. Everyone, from the manager to the players, look incredibly hungry to win and succeed.

I think one of the biggest early beneficiaries has been Fellaini. He's really embraced that DM/destroyer role and has given more effort than I've seen in his previous years here.

NHale

Couldn't ask for a better start to the season. Things will look even better once they truly gel and get into the way Mou wants things. We're already shaking off the last vestiges of the LVG/Moyes era and finally playing some direct and attacking football. Everyone, from the manager to the players, look incredibly hungry to win and succeed.

Hold on the horses. Still time for the classical 2-2 recover especially when United is trying to play very offensively.

Brinbe

Hold on the horses. Still time for the classical 2-2 recover especially when United is trying to play very offensively.

I had this thought too. But Mou's the master of killing games off, so hopefully he'll be changing that attitude a bit. Some defensive subs would help

Portugeezer

Perfect time to put Mikel in and defend the result then.

mou4.png

NHale

Here it was the traditional "Bailly mistake while trying to do something cute". Get ready United fans this will happen a lot.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Rooney looks even more out of place these days.

Utd have got some real quality now and he just drags the play down.

NHale

Mkititaryan will not play much under Mourinho if he keeps giving up after losing the ball.

EDIT: Smalling seems happy. Another game that Rashford plays the entire 0 minutes.

Mory Dunz

what's pogba's stamina in fifa 17 >_>

edit:
How does pogba have handshakes with everyone that soon?
Like, it must've been a priority or something lol

Audioboxer

Gotta give credit where it is due another good defensive game for Fellaini. Same with Bailly. Arsenal am cry for not having their scouts see him. 30m is looking like good business for a young centre back this promising.

There was 15 mins in that second half with some great attacking play. Felt good. Just shows up how damn awful the LvG reign was.

Pogba is going to be amazing. Ibra is a beast as well. Martial was a let down and Rooney average again.

Still happy overall and José proving we gotta trust his team decisions as that is 3 important wins in a row now.

Syder

I really wonder what's going on in Mourinho's head regarding Rooney. What sort of shenanigans have we got to look forward to?

Floody

Have to say that United looked really good, great at times, dominant most of the game and looked comfortable pretty much every time Southampton attacked . I'm really disappointed in our future players.

Pachimari

I'm so damn impressed by Pogba, and it was a joy to watch Manchester United today. Very nice, and very exciting!

Tomorrow it's Barcelona and Mallorca I'll watch.

I just found out a friend of mine died last weekend. My friend didn't want to tell me because he was too heartbroken from it. One of our friends who has keys to his flat went to check up on him only to find him hunched over on the couch. He died in his flat alone from heart failure. The sad part is that his mom died last year.

I've lost so many people the last 3 years, I'm starting not to give a fuck about life, the only thing keeping me going is my daughter.

Blablurn

I just found out a friend of mine died last weekend. My friend didn't want to tell me because he was too heartbroken from it. One of our friends who has keys to his flat went to check up on him only to find him hunched over on the couch. He died in his flat alone from heart failure. The sad part is that his mom died last year.

I've lost so many people the last 3 years, I'm starting not to give a fuck about life, the only thing keeping me going is my daughter.

I'm sorry for your losses, man :( Don't give up! Football Thread is here for you!

Lunar FC

Really sorry about your losses man. Keep your head up, your daughter needs you and you need her!

spidye

damn sorry abour your losses. it will get better mate

Syder

Why would he hide that from you? Seems kind of unfair. Sorry for your losses, man.

thaOwner

Sorry about your loss bro. Stay strong.

Top Bottom