• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

TeegsD

Haven't visited in awhile. Any chance of any ManU brothers posting goal gifs for a West Coast peep still stuck at work?

NHale

Pogba is tired already.

Another example how Mata normal instict is always to attack. Valencia goes to a contested header and he goes running into the attack, Valencia loses the ball and all hell breaks loose.

TeegsD

It's still so surreal to see Zlatan in a ManUtd jersey. And Mou as the head coach...i just refuse to wake up from this dream.

Audioboxer

Jeez a newborn baby can move quicker than Rooney. He's the weak link in the midfield going forward. I'd rather Mata as number 10 and Micki or Lingard on right. Mata is slow but not Rooney slow.

I think Martial is struggling with Rooney's slow link up as well.

Ibra is just a boss. Wish that acrobatic kick had gone in.

NHale

Jeez a newborn baby can move quicker than Rooney. He's the weak link in the midfield going forward. I'd rather Mata as number 10 and Micki or Lingard on right. Mata is slow but not Rooney slow.

I think Martial is struggling with Rooney's slow link up as well.

Ibra is just a boss. Wish that acrobatic kick had gone in.

Is Lingard still injured?

Mory Dunz

Pogba is fucking incredible

???? Fellaini's been great in his defensive role.

Sad to say but Martial's prob been the worst so far.

yeah fellaini has been good.

Martial, please score. Cause once your benched, you're done.

Especially if Depay comes in and is halfway decent to boot....
edit: I'm being dramatic, but still

NHale

Ibra already put Rooney in his place.

Yeah I think so. Hope he's back for the next game. His on the pitch relationship with Pogba should be good.

I believe he is the starter as the right winger. He plays with pace and helps on defense much better than Mata. Rashford on the other hand is screwed.

Top Bottom