• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Floody

Is Depay injured? Or just been told to get fucked by Jose?

Edit: just noticed Smalling is on the bench too, that's surprising, I thought he was United's second-best player last season.

Palace insiders hinting that Benteke will be presented as a Crystal Palace player tonight.

While Harry Redknapp urges Arsenal to hijack the move.

Floody

I would love us to fuck up the Pogba hype, but can only see a thumping.

Don't you always win against United at OT?
Anyways, Pogba probably isn't fully match fit yet, Fellaini always has a cock up in him and Blind is a MF playing CB, so could definitely see you being capable of scoring, should be a good game though, United's attack looks pretty great.

Beefy

Don't you always win against United at OT?
Anyways, Pogba probably isn't fully match fit yet, Fellaini always has a cock up in him and Blind is a MF playing CB, so could definitely see you being capable of scoring, should be a good game though, United's attack looks pretty great.

Unfortunately we are playing a shitty diamond formation atm. Which made us let Watford look good.

NHale

Quite funny that 3 of the "not wanted by Mourinho" players are starting once again: Blind, Fellaini and Mata. Is he trolling?

I'm surprised he's going to play Fellaini as the holding midfielder. He must really like his hair.

Floody

Unfortunately we are playing a shitty diamond formation atm. Which made us let Watford look good.

Oh, yeah I completely forgot you are currently in the progress of breaking into a new manager, suddenly feeling less confident of you gatecrashing the Pogba lovefest now.

Palace insiders hinting that Benteke will be presented as a Crystal Palace player tonight.

While Harry Redknapp urges Arsenal to hijack the move.

Arsenal don't need a new striker. Welbeck is coming back three months sooner than expected so when Arsenal's medical team get their hands on him he'll be back just in time for next season's run-in.

I do love the lack of imagination in that though. Arsenal need a striker, but wait, someone's buying a striker! Obviously Arsenal should buy him then!

Floody

Saints fans all stuck on the motorway, I doubt theyl be many in the away end at start of kick off

Not too surprising, Friday night football just won't work for traveling fans unfortunately, unless they are very close by to each other. I am enjoying having something to watch on a Friday night though.

Audioboxer

Is Depay injured? Or just been told to get fucked by Jose?

Edit: just noticed Smalling is on the bench too, that's surprising, I thought he was United's second-best player last season.

He's sticking to who he believes in from the last few games. I kind of understand, its worked so far and fielding 10 different teams in the first few games is risky.

Would still like to see Micki, Depay and Rashford soon. Probably in the next game if this one goes to plan.

Pachimari

I'm watching the Manchester United match now. I'm super excited to see Zlatan and Pogba, but also how the defense is with Bailly, and how Mourinho wants the team to play.

Floody

He's sticking to who he believes in from the last few games. I kind of understand, its worked so far and fielding 10 different teams in the first few games is risky.

Would still like to see Micki, Depay and Rashford soon. Probably in the next game if this one goes to plan.

Yeah, that makes sense. Also apparently Smalling picked up an injury in pre-season, so makes sense why he's starting from the bench too.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
"everyone is just here to see Pogba, Mourinho, Manchester United. Nobody has even talked about Southampton"

Thanks for finally saying it, Neville.

Floody

"everyone is just here to see Pogba, Mourinho, Manchester United. Nobody has even talked about Southampton"

Thanks for finally saying it, Neville.

If I didn't just automatically always want United to lose, the complete lack of respect the media have been showing you lot, would have me wanting them to lose just as much.

Good news, your fans seem to have finally arrived.

Brinbe

Martial will hopefully pick things up. Just gotta work through these struggles.

Zero point in playing a counter attacking game with the lack of pace out there.

Portugeezer

I thought Mou would be the one with the balls to bench Rooney forever.

Would be too big of a controversy, even for Mourinho at this moment (coming from the shit show of last season)

Although, he always did like Rooney... but when he was younger and a better player.

faridmon

If his ego is too big to join Everton then I reckon he'll be getting a big reality check in the future. Pep isn't going to give him a free pass like everyone else has and all that sitting on the bench (or even in the reserves) will do for him is devalue him. If he does go down that path, I hope England give Butland or Forster a shot instead.

Yeah, I reckon this summer will depend whether he will disappear into mediocrity or just about float amongst other PL premier League players.

Butland and Forster are way better GKers than him.

Top Bottom