• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

How was Milner as LB anyway? Are we still fucked if we don't buy?

Looks likes we are still screwed after watching some of the highlight. Milner is too slow and doesn't offer much at that position. Henderson is not good enough and needs to be replaced. I don't understand these players. Firmino looked like the best player on the pitch. Wijnaldum looked lost playing alongside Henderson and Lallana.

I can't believe after all the money spent we, haven't sorted out our defense.

Also we haven't found a player that can unlock defenses since Suarez left.

'I was hacked'

How long has someone been sitting on this or did he just never delete them?

I don't think he deleted it. That would explain the great number of likes and retweets.

All he has to say is "It was four years ago, I was young and stupid. I've grown up and see that what I said was completely wrong. I'm a twat!" And hopefully he's being honest.

If he comes out with a "I was hacked" or "It was just banter lads!" then he'll be really stupid.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Well it didn't take long but people have already found racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic tweets. He isn't hiding it.

Syder

Well it didn't take long but people have already found racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic tweets. He isn't hiding it.
When a player signs for a club how does someone from the press office not trawl through every thing they've ever put on social media looking for stuff like this?

Syder

Laliga is played at walking pace?
Besides is Messi suffering from mid-life crisis? Ugly bleach hair, shitty beard and tattoos everywhere?
When the top teams meet the other teams it happens a lot and Messi is just getting ready to defeat Frieza.

bjaelke

JuventusFC @juventusfc
#Juventus XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Dani Alves, Khedira, Lemina, Asamoah, Alex Sandro, Mandzukic, Dybala.
substitutes: Neto, Audero, Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Benatia, Evra, Marrone, Hernanes, Pjanic, Pjaca, Higuain, Zaza.

#stacked

We hold onto the ball for agggeesss allowing Leicester to get back into shape. We need to passing slightly earlier and making players run into space. A very boring and frustrating game.

Jarnet87

Arsenal, Pool and the rest to feed off the 4th place scraps while City, United and Chelsea to ascend to title challenge. #PremIsBake.

T-Rex.

Banned
Does anyone actually care about Olympic football?

Nah, it's stupid. I dunno why the Olympics includes sports for which the Olympics is not the pinnacle of that particular sport. Devalues it somewhat.

Ask a long-jumper what their dream is, it's to win the Olympics. Ask a footballer, well, it's the World Cup obviously. If the players don't care, why would the public?

Syder

At least 2012 let us realise somewhat the fantasy of a GB team. 'What if England had Bale & Ramsey?'
baleteamgb.jpg
While the team was massively underwhelming it meant consistent, sturdy, premier league players that usually get ignored like Jack Cork, Craig Dawson and, at the time, Daniel Sturridge and Joe Allen got the chance represent their country.

Hope people are watching Sevilla and seeing a coach trying to implement a complete revolution in a team. I'm not even talking about the 3-4-3 with almost nothing but offensive players after the initial three. Just look at them in the first phase of the attack. Gorgeous. So little time and the team already has so much knowledge.

Hope people are watching Sevilla and seeing a coach trying to implement a complete revolution in a team. I'm not even talking about the 3-4-3 with almost nothing but offensive players after the initial three. Just look at them in the first phase of the attack. Gorgeous. So little time and the team already has so much knowledge.

N'Zonzi and Vitolo are both very good two way midfielders and Kiyotake has been tracking back hard. For all the turnover this offseason, Monchi has done so well at finding players that fit Sampaoli's scheme.

Audioboxer

Watched the Liverpool highlights and jeez that was one heck of a rough performance. Don't know how they didn't at least score 1.

81% possession lol. That's some LVG shit.

Top Bottom