• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Audioboxer

Jesus Christ my heart. That last 15 minutes was hell.

Very lucky. That miss at the end lol.

Ajax will destroy us if we play like that. Bailly missing is huge as well. Mike and Phil are such liabilities. Like FM17 Mou should just appeal that red for the lolz even although it is probably correct.

RocknRola

Jesus Christ my heart. That last 15 minutes was hell.

Very lucky. That miss at the end lol.

Ajax will destroy us if we play like that. Bailly missing is huge as well. Mike and Phil are such liabilities. Like FM17 Mou should just appeal that red for the lolz even although it is probably correct.

No appeal in the world will save those two red cards :p

Audioboxer

No appeal in the world will save those two red cards :p

2nd was more like a "punch". Bailly's was a little tickle of the ear. Still idiotic. Something out of the Fellaini book, although Fellaini usually just headbutts.

GaKC5VU.png

Do we even have any City fans on GAF?

Audioboxer

Before I registered an account and just lurked this chat, there seemed to be a few City fans.

They must have bailed when the Fraud came in. Couldn't handle the shame.

Anyway, sad Zlatan can't play the final given it's Ajax, and it's in Sweden. I expect him in the crowd.

He should just play in crutches, probably cause more of a threat than Lingard.

SkylineRKR

Ajax should've killed Lyon in the first 30 minutes. Not even the shitty ref wouldve helped then.

If Ajax keeps on failing in front of goal i can see United stealing a win.

RocknRola

2nd was more like a "punch". Bailly's was a little tickle of the ear. Still idiotic. Something out of the Fellaini book, although Fellaini usually just headbutts.

GaKC5VU.png

Do we even have any City fans on GAF?

Just the fact that it was on a UEFA match, means there is zero chance they'll go back on it.

Jarnet87

Bailly and Valencia wtf are you doing, Valencia somehow didnt even get carded. Blind was a nightmare today. Give Tuanzebe a shot in the next couple league games lol, may as well when all we have to rely on is Blind and just returning Smalling and Jones. The starters should be rested for Tottenham and Crystal Palace, give them the Southampton game.

Costa starting that game was full on Simeone's fault, not anyone else's. And even THEN RM were on the verge of defeat! A goal in the 90th minute is what saved RM in that final! The second final ( + QF + this SM) were pretty much as even as can be (with the exception of the first leg of the SM). Could have easily gone either side, RM just showed more cool in the decisive moments. To say Atletico also lacked experience only really works for the 2014 run+final. They've had some pretty darn consistent runs since then, with another final too.

To say Atletico offered free wins is complete and utter nonsense. As shown by every other team they beat in the CL.

Maybe free was a harsh word because thats what people are focusing on. the last batch of Spanish teams winning the champions league the games didn't feel close.

The 14 final regardless of whos fault it was costa falling out with no forward options made it a one sided game.
Sure Godin got the goal on the set piece which is all they had with costa off but the run of play from then on was all Real.
The ET goal makes it seem closer in peoples memories, Real almost lost themselves the final they should have put a couple in when they were running the game as Atletico parked with 1(and thats all Atletico could do)
so aside from almost beating themselves Real was favored.

Atletico was not as experienced in the 16 final that was proven with Griezmanns missed pen (they beat far bigger teams to get to the final but they have cracked in the finals twice vs Real)

I may have been over the top saying they were free, but Real was favored in both, Barca was favored vs Juve and the 11 Man U final(It wasn't as close I remember it)
Any team can win in a game but there are games where a team is more likely to win and that is what some of the recent finals have been.

Audioboxer

Me. There are a few others but don't really post in here.

Yay!

I think they're all Chelsea fans now.

lol

No most were banned and or left, because of the mass banning in the thread. But keep trying.

Didn't know that, but I'll keep trying as humour is all we have to save us from the fraudmanship of Guardiola
and Mourinho.
Klopp is the only happy guy around.

The Premier League doesn't deserve Conte. He'll be away in the summer with Costa 👀

TimmmV

I didn't know it. But then I don't follow everything, wonder what else was leaked?

One of the leaks that's on reddit atm is that Lavezzi is getting >£700k a week in China

The Balotelli one was more or less known already though yeah, when he signed it was reported that his salary was lower than normal, but he'd get bonuses for good (which by any other players standards would just be considered normal) behaviour

One of the leaks that's on reddit atm is that Lavezzi is getting >£700k a week in China

The Balotelli one was more or less known already though yeah, when he signed it was reported that his salary was lower than normal, but he'd get bonuses for good (which by any other players standards would just be considered normal) behaviour

Haha imagine having that in your contract at work, the dream!

We should just play the u18s
and Rooney
for the remaining league games, bring on first teamers with 20 minutes to go to give them a run out.

Looking forward to Tottenham hack away at Mou's backup 11 on Sunday.

Not

If chelsea win tonight then a few teams are in for nasty games against tottenham.
Disgusting team will be hacking every single player for Man u and yet again will escape a red card.
Mou needs more injuries for europa final.

Syder

I liked Lavezzi at Napoli but I've always felt PSG was the wrong move for him, he's been a mediocre player ever since

...his pay packet has been anything but mediocre though

so looks like tuchel will get fired after this season for criticizing the management of dortmund for scheduling the game with monaco a day after the terrorist attack on the team... but they still want him to secure third place in the league and win the cup..

Top Bottom