• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

T-Rex.

Banned
Remember when Coutinho used to look for the pass rather than trying to shoot all the time.

Edit: Great half. Tbh I was worried about how our midfield would do against theirs considering they have the more physical players but we've done a job on them. Fair to play to Henderson and Lallana in particular.

Beefy

Remember when Coutinho used to look for the pass rather than trying to shoot all the time.

Edit: Great half. Tbh I was worried about how our midfield would do against theirs considering they have the more physical players but we've done a job on them. Fair to play to Henderson and Lallana in particular.

Your best player has been Mane with ease. Like you said Coutinho just wants to shoot all the time.

King_Moc

Banned
Your best player has been Mane with ease. Like you said Coutinho just wants to shoot all the time.

I wasn't sure what to expect from him, but he's been our best player so far this season. We might finally have another guy that can unlock a defence.

Beefy

I wasn't sure what to expect from him, but he's been our best player so far this season. We might finally have another guy that can unlock a defence.

You just need to coach the stroppiness out of him. He was lucky not to get sent off for a second yellow. He just lets it all get to his head a little too much.

Lunar FC

Seriously considering getting a Mane shirt over the countinho one I was planning on. Dude is just all over the field. I just wish we had Origi or Stirfry playing up top.

Beefy

Seriously considering getting a Mane shirt over the countinho one I was planning on. Dude is just all over the field. I just wish we had Origi or Stirfry playing up top.

Sturridge injury record is ruining him I reckon. Even when he is fit managers are worried he will just break down.

CrayToes

Sturridge injury record is ruining him I reckon. Even when he is fit managers are worried he will just break down.

He's just not flexible enough for Klopp. He likes the front 3 to interchange and flow naturally. Something that Firmino is brilliant at.

Beefy

Hmm is Janssen going to be this years bust?

In other news:

@SkySports_Keith
Newcastle have agreed a fee with Ipswich Town for Daryl Murphy, after the striker handed in a transfer request at Portman Road

Rumoured to be 5m.

Lunar FC

Never look at the goal tally of a player coming from az alkmaar. Even altidore put up 30 goals for them.

Edit: Well here comes the tot free kick goal.

spidye

wait what???
andreas kornmayer is at liverpool now??

you can't make this shit up :lol

for those who don't know him
Andreas-Kornmayer-752x440.jpg

he was bayern's fitness coach and own klopp lookalike

seems like klopp loves himself too much

1h_2016080809130285.jpg

Makeda

Fucking hell what an absolutely dogshit pass to Lallana. Waste of time watching Liverpool when they cant get a second goal as you're always expecting them to mess up at the back.

No matter how many managers or personel we have, if we can't defend or capitalise on a lead then the end result will always be the same.

Floody

Good result I guess, but we should have won that, Spurs were ready to be finished off at one point. Well, on to Leicester now, can't wait to see Anfield with the new stand.

Floody

4pts from the 3 is pretty disappointing.

4pts from Arsenal and Spurs isn't bad, doing fuck all to the "lesser" teams is what has really let us down, like it always does. Hopefully, we learn how to break down a defence before Leicester and Chelsea, or we'll probably get Burnley'd again.

Lunar FC

4pts from Arsenal and Spurs isn't bad, doing fuck all to the "lesser" teams is what has really let us down, like it always does. Hopefully, we learn how to break down a defence before Leicester and Chelsea, or we'll probably get Burnley'd again.

Yeah the Burnely result in affect makes all other results around it even worse. Id likely be pleased with the draw today if not for that shitshow.

Edit: we have allowed 3, 2 and now 1 goal. The clean sheet is coming!

Top Bottom