• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Pachimari

Not a single Danish team in the Europa League... sigh. Well, here's hoping FC Copenhagen goes on to the Champions League final only to be beaten by Real Madrid. :)

Beefy

Gabigol is signed but we still don't know if he'll go back to Brasil till Januay. Joao Mario just landed at Malpensa, hopefully everything goes smooth. Not that new signings will especially matter with Frank DeLOL... now watch us fuck up in that Europa L round

Long as you fuck up against my team (Saints).

tim.mbp

They're all at the same time. :/

I could watch the Dortmund game, but Koln's logo is just so good that they deserve a view.

Dortmund vs. Mainz and Gladbach vs. Bayer are the only ones on Fox though. Both should be better than the Premier League games on NBC at those times.

Jack cw

I know Bremen is pretty weak, but the way Bayern plays their attacks is such a beauty to watch. We scored the first counter goal at home since years.

New tunnel at Anfield:

Cqzb1viWgAIcNFU

The former one:
CQ3hTblUAAA0R8g.jpg

Gambit

I have to agree with my fellow Bayern-fans here:

it's a joy to watch such vertical football.

Treble before and after Pep, anyone?

;-)

windfish

very very promising start! love that they never slowed down, always going for one more, hope this will continue! bremen was just sad to watch

Top Bottom