• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Amat should have been off twice already and now this. Great job ref.

And Courtois again completely nowhere, must be one of the most overrated keepers.

Lunar FC

Fantatic finish by Diego. This Swansea squad is real shite, but have battled hard this half.

How they managed to put two goals in will be studied for centuries.

elseanio

So today was Feyenoord vs ADO in our Eredivisie and their was a area in the stadion which was reserved for sick children from a hospital. The ADO supporters made the day of those kids even better by trowing presents into that area in minute 12.

http://nos.nl/op3/artikel/2131358-ado-supporters-bedelven-zieke-kids-in-kuip-onder-de-knuffels.html

Video is in this link, truly awesome :)

Thanks for posting, what a great thing for visiting fans to do. How did they know they'd be there, is it a common thing for Feyenoord to do?

Thanks for posting, what a great thing for visiting fans to do. How did they know they'd be there, is it a common thing for Feyenoord to do?
I don't know if this is regular but before the match the Twitter account from Ado Den Haag said below them would be the area for this kids and to bring some toys for them :)

We do have our regular stuff through the year in the Eredivisie. Last week was for an organisation called translated 'muscles for muscles' which is for children who have muscle diseases.

But this one really was set up from the Ado fans on Twitter.

And since Feyenoord hasnt really been in good news last years I think it would be fun that they can also do it differently haha

Syder

Ouch...
_91159344_hart_teamsheet.png

Audioboxer

Official: Louis van Gaal & his coaching staff were paid £8.4m in compensation as part of their severance package.

LOL.

Come in, do a shit job, get fat cash.

Football everyone.

Manchester United become first club to earn more than half a billion pounds in a year announcing revenue of £515.3m for year ending 30 June

What's more important... the sport, or the business? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RiggyRob

LOL.

Come in, do a shit job, get fat cash.

Football everyone.

What's more important... the sport, or the business? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

The sport is the business.

To be fair to LVG, he did win the FA Cup for the first time in 12 years to 'get us back on track', just the league and CL/EL performances weren't acceptable.

Pachimari

Brøndby have signed the South Korean leftback Suk-Young Yun, who has a past in Queens Park Rangers, Charlton and Doncaster. He have gotten a 6 month contract.

Welcome to the club Yun!

Look, who's number 1:

XjYp2RY.png

Pachimari

I'm excited about next weekend's match against Viborg. I look forward to those matches, because my brother-in-law is from that place in Jutland. I must say, we have had a very nice start to the season. Pretty amazing, seeing what a mess Brøndby have been in ever since Michael Laudrup left the club many years ago.

NHale

So who is going to be the manager Sunderland will hire in December and get them out of relegation by winning 4 out of the last 5 PL games?

Top Bottom