• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Elchele

Incredible.
I thought no one could make more goals than us today, but Bremen might be able to.

Bremen will look for a new coach tomorrow. What a shit show, should have never fired Eichin.

Is not like Eichin was doing anything spectacular. But Skrypnyk needs to be fired today

Westlo

Because they've beaten West Brom, Stoke, Sunderland and Middlesborough? And couldn't beat Spurs at home? I'm not seeing it.

It was only a 3 seasons ago we got more points finishing 5th than 2nd place did last year.... Which honestly shits on what west ham did last season.....

The last two seasons we were "martinezed", we're back on track under Koegawd.

Floody

Because they've beaten West Brom, Stoke, Sunderland and Middlesborough? And couldn't beat Spurs at home? I'm not seeing it.

It's true they haven't really had a proper test yet, but they are dispatching of the "lesser" teams like they are nothing, which can sometimes be more than enough to challenge for the top 6. I can't wait for the derby though, Everton might actually give us a game this time, as the last one was just kinda sad.

Gandalf

Tough game away at Watford today.

Mou has gone 4-3-3 though! Pogba in his preferred left side of midfield role. Rooney in midfield has me worried. At least Rashford is starting.

Jarnet87

Tough game away at Watford today.

Mou has gone 4-3-3 though! Pogba in his preferred left side of midfield role. Rooney in midfield has me worried. At least Rashford is starting.

Is it 4-3-3?

I just heard on a pre game they were saying its him and Fellaini holding with Roo ahead. If it is 4-3-3 it didn't take long for Mou to go away from his "Rooney is not a midfielder he will play up front"

Audioboxer

Martial has got the mid life crisis buzzcut. Maybe Mourinho told him to get it as he shaved all his hair off after the Chelsea debacle.

Martial to score a hattrick today? lol

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Some United players look like they just don't want to play. Zlatan is pissed for a good reason. Pogba can't hit a 20 meters pass.

moojito

This is just like the Man U of last season. I was expecting a big change, not unlike what we're seeing with City so far this season. Not necessarily the same type of football as them, but a noticeable change.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
This is just like the Man U of last season. I was expecting a big change, not unlike what we're seeing with City so far this season. Not necessarily the same type of football as them, but a noticeable change.
Well we still have a lot of the garbage left to us by LVG.

Audioboxer

I think it could have been given as a foul but I also agree with Howard Webb that it was a tough call. Martial should have cleared quicker anyway.

More worried about our awful attacking play again. I don't care about clean sheets if we outscore. That's what matters most.

Top Bottom