• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

I dunno who's color commentating on NBC but he's fucking shit.

He'd be injured by now if he were in the 1st team.

Serious talk. Will mourinho keep shunning schweinsteiger?
Even if the rest of the team is not performing?
He did some mistakes in his games for germany in the European Cup but he also did show that he can be a real stabilizing factor in the middle field.

Serious talk. Will mourinho keep shunning schweinsteiger?
Even if the rest of the team is not performing?
He did some mistakes in his games for germany in the European Cup but he also did show that he can be a real stabilizing factor in the middle field.

He's like 5th in line for the position so probably not.

I dont think schweinsteiger is so much worse then fellaini or pogba. Look at munich they also have an old experienced man as a defensive middlefielder

I agree 100%. I love watch Schweinsteiger play and he's currently one of my favorite players on United's roster. He's injury prone but I'd give him a shot. Unfortunately, I'm not making the calls.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I'm still in amazement in how Sir Alex managed United with the players that he had. This current team looks so disjointed.

Audioboxer

I'm still in amazement in how Sir Alex managed United with the players that he had. This current team looks so disjointed.

SAF is god-tier. Besides Mogwai, and Whisky, probably Scotland's best export.

If a player takes someone out it's a foul, it doesn't matter anymore if they got the ball first or not.

I agree with Howard. It wasn't really taking out. Too many football players are babies these days and do the swan dive and 15 rolls over a normal crunching tackle.

If Bailly had put this challenge in for us I'd be saying well done lad. His foot did touch the ball first/at the same time in slow motion replay.

Audioboxer

Worried Martials PA will get rekt in FM17.

Please no. Martial was a god in FM16.

Depay's already in the bin. He was really good in FM16 as well.

Fdkn

I'm sure one of these months Pogba will play a decent match, I'm not even asking for a great one.

Rooney won't do even that.

Audioboxer

Hahaha That's being a bit mean towards United's Ex-Talisman.

I appreciate everything he has done and how good he was. He can still be good, but it is rarer and rarer lately. I hate that he seems to expect to be the center of attention still even when he should know he deserves to be dropped on current form.

Heshinsi

I appreciate everything he has done and how good he was. He can still be good, but it is rarer and rarer lately. I hate that he seems to expect to be the center of attention still even when he should know he deserves to be dropped on current form.
Oh I fully agree. He's not accepting his decline gracefully, and it's costing the team.

Beefy

Still find it weird that Jose doesn't play Pogba in Rooney's role.

Also Martins Indi starts for Stoke again. I wonder if he has learnt to defend yet?

Heshinsi

Still find it weird that Jose doesn't play Pogba in Rooney's role.

Also Martins Indi starts for Stoke again. I wonder if he has learnt to defend yet?
I'm fully confident that Rooney collects a dossier on any new manager we get. He uses that information to force them to organise the team around him.

Heshinsi

Ibra is thinking, "if this was PSG, there would be one of my teammates there to clean up after that save..."

Audioboxer

Not good enough again today United players. Today though unlike Thursday Jose I'm blaming you as well. Poor formation and the longer you keep giving Rooney a free role and we lose/draw the more blame you have to accept.

Top Bottom