• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

la_briola

Etienne will be so happy

He and me.
smile.gif

edit: OVER! Victory!

Win versus Schalke and Bayer, but losing against Darmstadt. Bobic please.

Even though Bayern won, not feeling good about the defense against a counter attack.

I am actually looking forward for a Bayern v Leipzip match.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
even when they're getting battered I can count on Antonio for some ff points. what a guy.

edit: oh shit 4-2. The comeback is real

Syder

For anyone who ever wondered what the 'West Ham way' everyone was banging on about is. This is it, suicidal scorelines with a mixture of brilliant and horrible football.

Manchester City winning 4 - nil.

I'm not happy. But they are fun to watch.

Best work rate
Best defense
Best one touch

United is going to have it's work cut out beating that team.

slider

For anyone who ever wondered what the 'West Ham way' everyone was banging on about is. This is it, suicidal scorelines with a mixture of brilliant and horrible football.

Hahaha. I laughed but then, knowing it all too well, I nearly cried.

Stings less than the Watford game at least.

I wonder how this Man City defense does against Barcelona or teams with great offense.

Barca games should be interesting. I think we will lose, too much quality there but hopefully it wont be Barca vs Bravo for 90 mins like prior years have been Barca vs Hart. I think if the team can compete against them rather than watch them play it will be huge chip off the teams shoulders.

tim.mbp

Great game for Atleti. Wednesday is going to be epic.

Edit: Nap time activated. Woke up early for La Liga. Gonna DVR Sevilla and Napoli for later.

longdi

Banned
Is Pep really that good a coach, or Manc is just going through that 10-game new coach streak?

Imo Manc and Manu have equally good key players. But Mou is flopping harder than ever.

Syder

Is Pep really that good a coach, or Manc is just going through that 10-game new coach streak?

Imo Manc and Manu have equally good key players. But Mou is flopping harder than ever.
They started last season with 5 wins and we all know how that went.

sora87

What's happening west ham? They had such a good season and they've started this one like west ham from a few years ago. Crazy stuff. New stadium and expectations getting to them?

Syder

What's happening west ham? They had such a good season and they've started this one like west ham from a few years ago. Crazy stuff. New stadium and expectations getting to them?
Injuries, poor (defending) tactics, complacency and a bit of bad luck.

Not worried at all, we have our key players unfit/injured, I'd rather get our bad spell over with early in the season.

moojito

I reckon Everton will be this season's West Ham. Looking really solid. Not top-four solid, but among the best of the rest.

Top Bottom