• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Jarnet87

Liverpool are going to put 12 goals on United if Mou starts his big sluggish line up. Keep knocking off the big guys Liverpool just leave United alone.

2 losses in a row, need a bounce back victory at Watford to steady the ship.

Feels good man!

bXhqvpJ.jpg

Floody

I barely even get annoyed when Chelsea do this shit nowadays. They deserved to lose that game for more than just being second best.

Any chance Luiz/Ivanovic get retroactive punishment for their shit? I'm thinking probably not.

I hope not, be doing them a favour making them find someone else to fill those spots, especially Ivanovic's he was really awful against us.

Gini with that great tackle though, more performances like that and he'll also be making me eat crow, the guy was excellent yesterday.

faridmon

David Luiz must be the worst player to be wanted by 2 top clubs.

What do these clubs see him to pay 100m for him in 5 years is absolutely baffling.

bjaelke

I hope not, be doing them a favour making them find someone else to fill those spots, especially Ivanovic's he was really awful against us.

Gini with that great tackle though, more performances like that and he'll also be making me eat crow, the guy was excellent yesterday.
He was also completely spent just before he was subbed off. Put in a great performance last night. Hopefully can is ready for the next match so we can start rotating 1-2 midfielders.

Lunar FC

All the matches today are poop, recomendations on which to watch?

Pulisic with his first Bundes start? Might actually wanna see that.

Lunar FC

West Ham going to be in a relegation battle with how many goals they give up.

De Bruyne has to be in the player of the year convo this season.

Syder

West Ham going to be in a relegation battle with how many goals they give up.
CskEklEXYAIxNHt

Defence is in shambles, rest of the team is top class. 72% possession in the first half, 3-0 down.

I said before the season started we'd be bottom half until Cresswell came back.

Top Bottom