• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

longdi

Banned
Has Mou ever recovered from a crisis?
His managing life has been smooth sailing since leaving Barca. Either he wins or he goes.

Manu looks terribly dis-jointed, what the heck is he doing at the training grounds...

Floody

I legit thought Palace was going to keep a clean sheet for a second there.
Anyways, WTF Stoke? I thought we were sending Joe to a good home, you bastards better not take him down.

Floody

lol, love it when official accounts get in on the banter.
009a9f686911f5f778ac51c9638ced36.png

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/777542158953902081

Lyng

Has Mou ever recovered from a crisis?
His managing life has been smooth sailing since leaving Barca. Either he wins or he goes.

Manu looks terribly dis-jointed, what the heck is he doing at the training grounds...

As long as Rooney plays we will loose. He is affecting over play in a horrible way.

I wonder if he has a clause in his contract that he has to play when fit.
Wouldnt put it past Moyes to be that daft.

RiggyRob

Apart from the games he played where you won.

It's apparent that although Rooney is a big problem and should be dropped, there's other issues affecting our play.

Pogba doesn't know where he's supposed to be, Martial's been playing terribly for a while now and should be replaced by Depay or Lingard, and Mourinho's been out-thought for 3 games in a row.

A 4-3-3 with Herrera and one of Carrick or Schneiderlin at the base should be the default formation, but that again means that Rooney has to play out wide or not at all.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Zidane didn't look too happy there. Probably because of the way Real played in the first half, not because James scored. Hopefully, lol.

Top Bottom